Because I am worth it ..

I absolutely adore face creams. Moisturisers, night creams, day creams, under make-up primers, eye creams, serums and now that the Avon lady calls every month ,Im in heaven.!! Good job Ive got a big bathroom cabinet cos I love to look at all those pretty jars lined up.:thumbsup:

I wont skimp on washing powder/fabric conditioner, general household cleaning products... bleach, washing up liquid (has to be fairy, right?) etc refuse to use cheap loo roll. I wont use 'cheap' (as in, castle market) make up but I will buy 'cheap' from avon, and I do buy rimmel which is fairly cheap but wont buy boots/superdrugs own stuff. Things that I do skimp on, is clothes. We have nicer stuff but I refuse to wear that on a day-to-day basis.

I wont skimp on washing powder/fabric conditioner, general household cleaning products... bleach, washing up liquid (has to be fairy, right?) etc refuse to use cheap loo roll. I wont use 'cheap' (as in, castle market) make up but I will buy 'cheap' from avon, and I do buy rimmel which is fairly cheap but wont buy boots/superdrugs own stuff. Things that I do skimp on, is clothes. We have nicer stuff but I refuse to wear that on a day-to-day basis.

Well that was a pretty comprehensive insight into what you consider to be important.:)

i never skimp on food, things for the kids and stuff for my the house, like nice carpets an curtains. i like luxury:) iv lived here a year an hlf, and its only half done cus i refuse to get cheap crap that il go off straight away. id rather take my time and know its gonna last. i like good mascara too!;)

My slippers have to be proper sheepskin, I would rather buy really good shoes as seconds or second hand than buy ill fitting or unsupportive ones and I only buy one brand of washing powder as I know it doesn't cause my eczema to flare up.

I do like using nice toiletries and I have a bit of a perfume fetish (I've got about 140 bottles at the moment) but most of them are bought part used.

And I do like a really nice fountain pen, complete with my favourite violet ink, and of course a really good blotter to go with it (and some lovely paper, a beautiful folder in which to hold the paper, a pretty writing box to hold everything in...).

Archived