Because I am worth it ..

I absolutely adore face creams. Moisturisers, night creams, day creams, under make-up primers, eye creams, serums and now that the Avon lady calls every month ,Im in heaven.!! Good job Ive got a big bathroom cabinet cos I love to look at all those pretty jars lined up.:thumbsup:

I never use face creams....what a waste of money, all the claims they make....all a load of bull......just a quick wipe with a facial wipe....99p from wilkinsons just as good

however .... I like a good mascara, and I would pay £5 upwards

rimmel volume is the best :)

I absolutely adore face creams. Moisturisers, night creams, day creams, under make-up primers, eye creams, serums and now that the Avon lady calls every month ,Im in heaven.!! Good job Ive got a big bathroom cabinet cos I love to look at all those pretty jars lined up.:thumbsup:

Blue Circle ? :D

I never use face creams....what a waste of money, all the claims they make....all a load of bull......just a quick wipe with a facial wipe....99p from wilkinsons just as good

however .... I like a good mascara, and I would pay £5 upwards

rimmel volume is the best :)

I always use the brand Simple wipes before putting my face creams on.I do not necessarily use expensive brands and have often bought Nivea cream and Johnson baby lotion which are cheap and excellent.:)

Coffee - I never buy instant coffee. If I couldn't afford ground coffee, or the pods for my Senseo machine, then I'd just drink tea or water instead.

Strawberry jam - I can remember my mum buying a disgusting "mixed fruit jam", which was basically apple pulp with flavouring and red colouring in it. If I can't afford Tiptree Strawberry, then I'd do without or buy a different flavour.

Bread - I wouldn't buy cheap sliced bread, because I just wouldn't eat it. But I quite often stock up on reduced "nice" bread from the supermarket and freeze it.

Pears soap - I don't quite know what I'd do if I couldn't afford it, though! :hihi:

Archived