Because I am worth it ..

I usually go cheap unless I know any better ... @Tess - Mrs Jack's Rake knows better wrt wine so we're ok there ... Everything else is the cheapest apart from - and here is my reason for bothering to post - my rock climbing equipment.

I quite like wasting money. I'm particularly partial to nice cars, nice wine and nice meat.

I only ever own one pair of shoes at a time though.

I usually go cheap unless I know any better ... @Tess - Mrs Jack's Rake knows better wrt wine so we're ok there ... Everything else is the cheapest apart from - and here is my reason for bothering to post - my rock climbing equipment.

Good friends are hard to find! We should live in Hope!

Oh ... and my instruments ...

I quite like wasting money. I'm particularly partial to nice cars, nice wine and nice meat.

I only ever own one pair of shoes at a time though.

But what do you do if you get them wet and then need to go out again before they've dried off??? :huh:

Archived