Because I am worth it ..

I usually go cheap unless I know any better ... @Tess - Mrs Jack's Rake knows better wrt wine so we're ok there ... Everything else is the cheapest apart from - and here is my reason for bothering to post - my rock climbing equipment.

... Oh ... and the children's car seats...

But what do you do if you get them wet and then need to go out again before they've dried off??? :huh:

I don't get wet. That is what I have a car for:D

I usually go cheap unless I know any better ... @Tess - Mrs Jack's Rake knows better wrt wine so we're ok there ... Everything else is the cheapest apart from - and here is my reason for bothering to post - my rock climbing equipment.

... Oh ... and cheese ... Quality cheese is essential.

I buy designer and high St clothes.

Use mac Makeup Nars and Illamasqua. However I also love loreal and Barry M.

Drive a great car

I always donate my worn clothes to charity every three months.

wished you lived near me....you could donate em to me ......:)

I have to agree with the rudeboy, I have to get mine from the US because they don't sell it over here :(

You've got to splash out on good quality coffee and wine though, why buy the cheap stuff it tastes nasty!

Other than that just splash out on the best mobile every year and CDs, don't know why.

Archived