Because I am worth it ..

Always buy decent deodorant, cos cheap stuff doesn't work. And buy decent aftershave, cos cheap stuff doesn't smell nice. Never buy cheap mince, cos its false economy.

Cheap mince meat is the only kind that you can make a decent hamburger with...it has to have a certain % of fat in it to taste like anything.

I usually treat myself to goods from poundland rather than trudging all the way to the 99p shop. Extravagant I know, but you only live once.

:hihi::hihi:

Perfume has to be Chanel/Clinique...

Don't mind spending on bathbombs/smellies from lush so I can have a really nice bath :)

I usually treat myself to goods from poundland rather than trudging all the way to the 99p shop. Extravagant I know, but you only live once.

dont knock poundland! i bought a little one serving sized casserole pot thing from there, then saw the exact same thing (packaging the same) in waitrose for £4.99. :o i stopped shopping in waitrose after that

I always buy Aussie 3 minute miracle for my hair to use a couple of times a week. I always use No7 make up, which isn't cheap but I think why buy cheap make up (much to the confuddlement of the fella).

There are certain things when shopping for food when I always seem to buy the brand names.... such as Yoghurt's, mayonnaise, bread., butter/ spread- not entirely sure why. Brand loyalty I guess

Cheap mince meat is the only kind that you can make a decent hamburger with...it has to have a certain % of fat in it to taste like anything.

Cheap mince also has a higher water content in. Beef mince tends to be much leaner than pork and lamb anyway, so fat content doesn't need to be high, in order to develop taste, some herbs, mustard and a bit of seasoning can go along way, but its nice to start with a proper mince. :)

Archived