Which gay venue/night will reign supreme?

bishbashbosh

hey, isnt fuel gr8 :clap: about time, this place is something sheffield has needed for ages!

as for climax - this night has lasted for years just as it is.. all the alternative stuff they are bringing on - like heavy dance djs and stuff is in my opinion a bag of sh*ite. i went in september and the indie crap that was bein played wasnt right for the place! like i say why spoil something that has lasted for years as a cheesy camp **** up?

xes - is ok, if a little over-filled with narcotics,

dempseys is vile

and fairy likuid returns! dire..

your thoughts please!:clap: :clap: :clap: thank god for the havens of nottingham, leeds and manchester, i say!!

Originally posted by bishbashbosh

as for climax - this night has lasted for years just as it is.. all the alternative stuff they are bringing on - like heavy dance djs and stuff is in my opinion a bag of sh*ite.

Being a non-stereotypical queen myself I like a bit of "alternative stuff".

I think it's rather sad that in most peoples eyes (including most gay people) "gay = camp rubbish", it's like saying all black people only like rap music. There is whole world of dance music out there that Kylie wasn't involved in.

Archived