Rockers over 40 - dos and don'ts?

Hmmmmm, tweed.....

Don't laugh, but I saw a fantastic tweed jacket I still can't get out of my mind 12 months later! but it was purple ;)

Tweed has undergone a revolution, and is now the latest hard wearing statement clothing available. It's gracing vehicle upholstery too

Tweed is the new leather :headbang::hihi:

Edit:proof!!

This thread was conceived after watching a Joe Elliot video...

... which got me thinking... about the contents of my wardrobe mainly...

When you reach that milestone, how do you stay true without looking like a sad git who should grow up?

What are you allowed to wear gracefully, and what makes you look bloody stupid?

Do you cut your hair and go part time? or do you manage to get away with it midweek too?

Oh bless...Stix needs to ask....It’s a journey fella.....just enjoy it.

My skirts have gone from very short to very long (and in my case that means REALLY long!) corset skirts, many of them with a little train, just for effect. The rest of my clothing has gone similarly victorian gothic as an alternative to proper rock chick, which I'm really a bit past these days.

The big advantage is that you can still wear your corsets and feel glamorous and wear pretty shoes, when you dare to lift your skirts to show your ankles of course ;)

My skirts have gone from very short to very long (and in my case that means REALLY long!) corset skirts, many of them with a little train, just for effect. The rest of my clothing has gone similarly victorian gothic as an alternative to proper rock chick, which I'm really a bit past these days.

The big advantage is that you can still wear your corsets and feel glamorous and wear pretty shoes, when you dare to lift your skirts to show your ankles of course ;)

My bold

Ooh - you shameless trollop, you!!! :hihi:

Archived