Rockers over 40 - dos and don'ts?

I think it's amusing for young uns to call us oldies for wearing fashions we started in sixties while the lads wear jeans that rest three quarters of the way down their buttocks and are in imminent danger of falling round their knees:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think it's amusing for young uns to call us oldies for wearing fashions we started in sixties while the lads wear jeans that rest three quarters of the way down their buttocks and are in imminent danger of falling round their knees:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I posted on here although I am ONLY 38. I was drinking underage in the Wap though, before working on the door there whne a little older. I then packed in the door work before they discovered I couldn't fight.

The thing is what used to suit me doesn't so much now, I used to be a size 28" waist and have a 34", now those figures have swapped around, ok well not quite but my waist has expanded and I can no longer wear the same gear I could back when I was twenty something.

Denlin is spot on though, I find it funny that anyone wearing trousers below their arse can laugh at any other persons fashion sense when they look like they can't even dress themselves.

I want my ankle length cowboy boots back now

when I see the lads with their jeans handing under their backsides/ with a metre of underpants showing, I am SOOOO tempted to wedgie their trousers back up to where they are meant to be! lol lol

I'm 52 and I've lived long enough to wear whatever I want and not to give a damn what other people think about it, if it's comfortable and I like it then it gets worn

if somebody else has a problem with how I look then it's their problem and they can deal with it

Damn - I want a pair of those Stevie Nicks boots PT! They have just the right height heel for lugging a small person about too

I was in Schuh yesterday and a friend had to drag me away from the high-tops (baseball boots) *sigh*...... a past life....

Damn - I want a pair of those Stevie Nicks boots PT! They have just the right height heel for lugging a small person about too

I was in Schuh yesterday and a friend had to drag me away from the high-tops (baseball boots) *sigh*...... a past life....

I've got some like that but all patent leather and yes, they're very practical and handy, whilst also looking fab with long drapey skirts.

I'm 52 and I've lived long enough to wear whatever I want and not to give a damn what other people think about it, if it's comfortable and I like it then it gets worn

if somebody else has a problem with how I look then it's their problem and they can deal with it

That's what happens when you become a "raddled old hag". You don't give a hoot because you know others don't too..:hihi:

Archived