Do women mostly use Internet dating sites for attention?

Ask any woman what she finds attractive in a man, its usually 1) sense of humour 2) confidence 3) status 4) good looking, in that order.

As long as he also has a car, owns his own home and is solvent. :D

I'm surprised some of the gold diggers on dating sites don't ask for the last 5 years of tax returns as well. :D

As long as he also has a car, owns his own home and is solvent. :D

I'm surprised some of the gold diggers on dating sites don't ask for the last 5 years of tax returns as well. :D

we are not all gold diggers ...money is last on my list, however he needs to be employed, dont want anyone spongin off me :)

I've just joined a well known site and do find them odd places, I've equally found some of the women a bit strange, although I'm sure many won't be?

I think the main problems with dating websites is the same with any form of communicating via a computer, is that body language and tonality are impossible to emulate.

It's true, it's somehow difficult to communicate at the beginning, but I believe that when one chooses to join a dating site, one is accepting this fact and is aware of the other possibilities that these sties offer: meeting a lot of people quite easily and the fact that if you're shy you don't have to talk to them directly: some poeple appreciate this. :)

• 7 months later...
It's true, it's somehow difficult to communicate at the beginning, but I believe that when one chooses to join a dating site, one is accepting this fact and is aware of the other possibilities that these sties offer: meeting a lot of people quite easily and the fact that if you're shy you don't have to talk to them directly: some poeple appreciate this. :)

I don't really think dating sites can be interesting, one of the best things to do is to go out and try and find someone :)

Archived