Do women mostly use Internet dating sites for attention?

Seriously - as the ratio seems to be in favour of the women (ie, more men that women).

Do women who use these sites read the mens profiles, or do you simply look at the photo and then stay in touch or ditch?

I'm guessing that if 20 men are after one woman - then perhaps it is only down to the profile pics, am I right to assume this?

Seriously - as the ratio seems to be in favour of the women (ie, more men that women).

Do women who use these sites read the mens profiles, or do you simply look at the photo and then stay in touch or ditch?

I'm guessing that if 20 men are after one woman - then perhaps it is only down to the profile pics, am I right to assume this?

No way. Your better to be average looking with a great profile and something interesting to say then model looks with a bad profile.

No way. Your better to be average looking with a great profile and something interesting to say then model looks with a bad profile.

Ok, lets turn this on its head.

It seems clear that there are far more men doing internet dating, than women - therefore men face rejection more often than not.

So this scenario is going to be turn upsidedown and MEN, you must answer honestly otherwise its pointless doing this...........here goes.......

For every man on a dating website, there are ten women. This means everytime a man logs onto his account, he is going to be swamped with offers of a date from lots of different women, on what basis does he choose the women.....

1) her profile picture

2) her body (pictures with buldging cleavage)

3) a wonderful profile - with lots of examples of work done, aspirations, what she wants from life etc.....

Honestly men, if you were swamped with offers, on what basis would you choose your women?

Ok, lets turn this on its head.

It seems clear that there are far more men doing internet dating, than women - therefore men face rejection more often than not.

So this scenario is going to be turn upsidedown and MEN, you must answer honestly otherwise its pointless doing this...........here goes.......

For every man on a dating website, there are ten women. This means everytime a man logs onto his account, he is going to be swamped with offers of a date from lots of different women, on what basis does he choose the women.....

1) her profile picture

2) her body (pictures with buldging cleavage)

3) a wonderful profile - with lots of examples of work done, aspirations, what she wants from life etc.....

Honestly men, if you were swamped with offers, on what basis would you choose your women?

But this is assuming women go on looks (like men), which they dont primarily.

Ask any woman what she finds attractive in a man, its usually 1) sense of humour 2) confidence 3) status 4) good looking, in that order.

So even if your average looking, if you can subcommunicate these qualities in your profile your onto a winner.

We all kiss the odd frog before we find the handsome prince, but I do draw the line at toads, even ones who claim to be real nice toads. Mind you the tinted glass on a Porsche's windows can easily get you to mistake a toad for a slightly uglier frog.:cool:

But this is assuming women go on looks (like men), which they dont primarily.

Ask any woman what she finds attractive in a man, its usually 1) sense of humour 2) confidence 3) status 4) good looking, in that order.

So even if your average looking, if you can subcommunicate these qualities in your profile your onto a winner.

Is that true? if so people on this thread claim women are doing it for attention

Don't mistake what a woman tells you for what she actually means.:hihi::hihi:

Hit the nail on the head.

Think about your pet dog - if it wants something to eat, it eats food. If the dog does not want something to eat, it doesn't eat food.

Its the same on internet websites

Archived