Do women mostly use Internet dating sites for attention?

Hit the nail on the head.

Think about your pet dog - if it wants something to eat, it eats food. If the dog does not want something to eat, it doesn't eat food.

Its the same on internet websites

Its a bit like dealing with applications for a job. You can eliminate most of the candidates before you ever need to bother meeting up for a face to face interview.

So come one lads, put the boot on the other foot. If you had a never ending supply of women wanting a date, how would you judge the women?

By looks and then personality, like any man. Thats why average looking girls enjoy online dating.

So come one lads, put the boot on the other foot. If you had a never ending supply of women wanting a date, how would you judge the women?

My mate, it really is my mate, has been on loads of dates with people on POF and he goes on looks. There’s some right stunners on there as well who i’m sure could have the pick of blokes.

By their profile. I did that when I was on a dating site and worked for me. I read, re-read her profile before getting in touch. I broke the ice by complimenting the profile she had written and asked her about her interests. Women would be more likely to get in touch if you actually show an interest in what they do etc.

By their profile. I did that when I was on a dating site and worked for me. I read, re-read her profile before getting in touch. I broke the ice by complimenting the profile she had written and asked her about her interests. Women would be more likely to get in touch if you actually show an interest in what they do etc.

If any bloke says he doesnt look at the pics first before deciding to msg or not, hes telling porkies IMHO.

If any bloke says he doesnt look at the pics first before deciding to msg or not, hes telling porkies IMHO.

Naturally you look at the pic. However, you also look at the profile and that to me is where the yes/no comes into play. No point having a beauty if they are going to bore you.

But this is assuming women go on looks (like men), which they dont primarily.

Ask any woman what she finds attractive in a man, its usually 1) sense of humour 2) confidence 3) status 4) good looking, in that order.

So even if your average looking, if you can subcommunicate these qualities in your profile your onto a winner.

You really have cracked it havent you. Nice to see there are some men who understand us!

Archived