Do women mostly use Internet dating sites for attention?

What you all talking <REMOVED> for anyway. The only thing a women is interested in is how much dosh you have; those that say otherwise are liars. The chances are they're not going find anyone with lots of money so that's when and only when, other factors come into play.

What you all talking <REMOVED> for anyway. The only thing a women is interested in is how much dosh you have; those that say otherwise are liars. The chances are they're not going find anyone with lots of money so that's when and only when, other factors come into play.

Really? So you dont think we women have our own money then:huh:

Calling women liars is hardly the right approach for a man to take IMO

What you all talking s<REMOVED> for anyway. The only thing a women is interested in is how much dosh you have; those that say otherwise are liars. The chances are they're not going find anyone with lots of money so that's when and only when, other factors come into play.

Why do men think money has anything at all to do with it?:huh:

The only thing related to money at all, would be some kind of ambition, I mean not content to sit on the dole for ever, without any get up and go. Couldn't really care less if they had money or not :confused:

The only thing related to money at all woud be some kind of ambition, I mean not content to sit on the dole for ever without any get up and go. Couldn't really care less if they had money or not :confused:

Becausae it does, as everyone knows, including you.

What a thoroughly offensive thing to say.

The only thing related to money at all woud be some kind of ambition, I mean not content to sit on the dole for ever without any get up and go. Couldn't really care less if they had money or not :confused:

Not all men are as crass as that, thank goodness....

you are so so wrong

money is the bottom of my list, as long as he has a job I dont care if earns 12,000 or 120.000

and hows one supposed to know if they have money or not...they dont actually put their earning in their profile...........:huh:

you are so so wrong

money is the bottom of my list, as long as he has a job I dont care if earns 12,000 or 120.000

and hows one supposed to know if they have money or not...they dont actually put their earning in their profile...........:huh:

I dont even care if they have a job, as long as they aren't making a career from signing on. People can be jobless for many reasons. Just wouldnt want a complete lazy bum.

Archived