Man Arrested For Taking Photos In The Street.

Guest sibon

If the person concerned is in a public place there will be no reasonable expectation of privacy, and any issues under Article 8 will only arise when it comes to the publication of the material.

Prior to publication, any person with an objection to the footage being aired publicly, has the right to have their identity removed from the footage. Hence on Road Wars, you sometimes/often see faces pixelated.

Thats not correct I've seen people put their hand in front of camera and police have made them take their hand down and told them that the cameraman is doing nothing wrong - its don't do as I do, do as I say with police sometimes

There's going to be an awful lot of American and Japanese tourists in the nick:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

If they go to Accrington they'll probably be arrested because people will think they're from another planet - they think Burnley is abroad, Bolton and Blackburn as positively exotic and Manchester a different continent.

Darren Pollard started a small but loud movement in Birmingham called the Love Police.

He also Joined this forum once to discuss the freeman movement I believe.

Pollard is also as antagonistic and arsey as they come. You'd need the patience of saint not to arrest him.

Pollard is all about confrontation, he has serious issues with any authority figure or body.

fortunately being antagonistic or being an arse isnt illegal.

No, and i agree it's good job it isn't, but having seen a Pollard video or two, I'd have to say he acts like a ****; big chip on his shoulder and setting out to wind the coppers up so much they nick him.

Not clever or funny, just a bloke acting the ****.

If the premises, like Meadowhall, is private then they must ask permission and also put up signs to say that photography is taking place with contact details. It would be wise to wear some form of high visibilty clothing with printed information of his hobby or business.

My understanding was that in a place like Meadowhall photography is ok unless there are signs to the contrary or asked to desist by landowner (or his staff - eg Meadowhall staff).

Archived