Man Arrested For Taking Photos In The Street.

Guest sibon

No its not, why should you co-operate when it is clear that the PCSO is making it up as they go along.

Fine, no skin off my nose. I was just offering my advice in order to save you spending eight hours of your life in custody if you were to find yourself in the same sittuation.

Interesting film. The guy was obviously out to wind the police up. Just shows how some officers dig their heals in if you don't dance to their tune.

Best to co-operate with the police in situations like this, after all, If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

Surely we should expose them and they should be forced to follow the law just like everyone else. Maybe a few prosecutions for wrongful arrest would focus their minds...

Surely we should expose them and they should be forced to follow the law just like everyone else. Maybe a few prosecutions for wrongful arrest would focus their minds...

Yes i think someone should but not me i'm afraid. Call me what you will, but I prefer to avoid wasting my life being banged up for proving the point that I will get banged up for trying to prove that i will get banged up for trying to prove a point!........ Er, anyway........ Good luck to those that expose.

Really hope they didn't manage to badger you into deleting the photo.

Yeah I did have to delete it because at the time I was getting strong vibe from police that it was either delete it or get locked up :o. But the acting super said they shouldnt of done that.

Yes i think someone should but not me i'm afraid. Call me what you will, but I prefer to avoid wasting my life being banged up for proving the point that I will get banged up for trying to prove that i will get banged up for trying to prove a point!........ Er, anyway........ Good luck to those that expose.

Sounds like your the type of person that is happy with the police making the rules up as they go along and will lie down and just take it.

Sounds like your the type of person that is happy with the police making the rules up as they go along and will lie down and just take it.

I would like you to be in same position as I was and tell them no you wont delete the photo or stop taking photo. Specialy the way everytime you try and explain the reason of taking it they come back and say "your not listening to what Im saying" in a condersending way and Im the police what I say goes. Which basically means carry on and you will be arrested, I would love to see if your still all high and mighty in that position:hihi:

I would like you to be in same position as I was and tell them no you wont delete the photo or stop taking photo. Specialy the way everytime you try and explain the reason of taking it they come back and say "your not listening to what Im saying" in a condersending way and Im the police what I say goes. Which basically means carry on and you will be arrested, I would love to see if your still all high and mighty in that position:hihi:

Ha ha, funny you say that. I was stopped early last year by a PCSO when i was doing some long exposures of the big wheel at the top of Fargate. To cut a long story short and after some very laughable statements from the PCSO, i basically told them that if i have commited an arrestable offence go fetch a real Police Officer and have me arrested. After a few awkward moments on their part they walked away.

No even if a real Police Officer told me to delete an image, quite rightly i wouldn't do it.

Thats the problem, far too many people just lie down and take it from the Police because of this im the Police and what i say goes attitude from what i would say is a small minority of Officers.

And no im not one of these anti police types that go out trying to wind them up, i think the Police in general do a half decent job.

Hmmm, I see myself more as a stand up law abiding kind of chap, who has nothing to hide. But if you see me differently to that, who am I to argue?:)

Ha ha, funny you say that. I was stopped early last year by a PCSO when i was doing some long exposures of the big wheel at the top of Fargate. To cut a long story short and after some very laughable statements from the PCSO, i basically told them that if i have commited an arrestable offence go fetch a real Police Officer and have me arrested. After a few awkward moments on their part they walked away.

No even if a real Police Officer told me to delete an image, quite rightly i wouldn't do it.

Thats the problem, far too many people just lie down and take it from the Police because of this im the Police and what i say goes attitude from what i would say is a small minority of Officers.

And no im not one of these anti police type that go out trying to wind them up, i think the Police in general do a half decent job.

Yeah I agree I thnk its due to some police who think they are the law end off and can do what they want regardless. I now have a guy who I know will help sort things out for me if I have further problem in future. I didnt know the name of the officers I complained about or have there number yet with in an hr of leaving my house he was back to sign complaint of as he had found the officers in quistion and talked to them. People say police dont care well Michael Allat cares it shocked me how quickly he sorted the problem :D

Hmmm, I see myself more as a stand up law abiding kind of chap, who has nothing to hide. But if you see me differently to that, who am I to argue?:)

Or the type of person when a Policeman say jump you say how high officer

Just because they walk around in a uniform and have authority doesn't give them the right to wing it and make the rules up as they go along

Archived