Man Arrested For Taking Photos In The Street.

Guest sibon

I've been out of the UK less than four years but it seems like a some foreign police state when I read threads like this and see news of such things.

Police here get narked if you don't take their photo and no one ever asks you to delete anything.

Once the people realise you have a camera you have no chance of getting away until you snap them.

There's something rotten in the state of England.

I've been out of the UK less than four years but it seems like a some foreign police state when I read threads like this and see news of such things.

Police here get narked if you don't take their photo and no one ever asks you to delete anything.

Once the people realise you have a camera you have no chance of getting away until you snap them.

There's something rotten in the state of England.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnPhuWFoXtU

i thought they were well trained

Interesting film. The guy was obviously out to wind the police up. Just shows how some officers dig their heals in if you don't dance to their tune.

Best to co-operate with the police in situations like this, after all, If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

How do you know, if the police are going around making laws up, that you have nothing to fear?

Interesting film. The guy was obviously out to wind the police up. Just shows how some officers dig their heals in if you don't dance to their tune.

Best to co-operate with the police in situations like this, after all, If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

we are not here to serve them the police, they serve us.

the attitude of these officers is disgusting, yet nothing is done. why?

i thought they were well trained

Interesting video.

A couple of points came to mind. Its true there have been raids on homes with not even close to any evidence. Those raids have failed miserably. Poor police work has to be to blame.

That white robed dude needs a serious work with a PR man.

The first copper had been on put in the washer at the wrong setting. :D

The tabloid media and muppets who believe everything they read without actually thinking :(

Also true. Several recent media stories have been shown up as total bull. Blacked out swimming pools and attacks on corrie come to mind.

Tell that to national (British and white) camera crews that have been arrested.

That and train spotters

Archived