Straw criticised for abuse comments !

All younger Asians speak English, no younger English people speak any Asian languages most don't speak any language apart from English. The English want to learn nothing from any culture but expect everyone else to learn their ways.

Every Asian person I know speaks at least their own language and English, most speak more

listen bruv the english have assimilated no where they have gone but expect assimilation from everyone else. Its the coloniol we are superior attitude raising its ugly head again. The English should actually start trying to learn from other cultures instead of assuming they are better all the time. Some English have started doing this and respect to them but many more still remain ignorant.

Why was it that the English colonised all these places? how come someone else didn't do it?

Most perverts are not muslims in the UK, that is because most people in the UK are not muslims

I didnt say they were or they weren't-I'm sure the incidence of child sex abuse is no lower in Muslim households than it is in any other.

All younger Asians speak English, no younger English people speak any Asian languages most don't speak any language apart from English. The English want to learn nothing from any culture but expect everyone else to learn their ways.

That's not quite true is it bounce?

All younger English Asians speak English, cos it's their language. Asians in general speak all sorts of languages depending on where they live, what their job is etc. If English Asianpeople speak other languages then great, but given the variety of other languages in the country it's hardly reasonable to expect every English person to start learning them when the common language is English and everyone residing in England should be able to speak English.

You seem to be generalising about totally different issue here sir. My post you quoted, but then talk about speaking the English language, whereas myself and the other poster were referring to attitudes of some of the younger Asians. This is not a contest of who speaks more languages but who needs to do more to make their own lives better. So far we have seen that some people coming to this country can keep their religion and adapt to Western ways quite well but some others are not able to do that, so the question is why not? What is holding them back? I suggest it's their attitude and the differing education standards that sets them apart. Change will happen, but over time, taking longer for some than others, but it will happen there is no doubt of that

So the English who went to Australia Canada and America assimilated did they? They didn't even intergrate! Instead they imposed their language culture and religion on the natives. Currently the Americans and the English are installing puppet regimes in far of nations. It seems like England can impose their ways on other nations but if someone wants to speak another lanaguage in England then its wrong!?

Australia was used a a confinement and prison... When they started to break out they only populated an edge of it... Noone went there because it was their choice, all were petty criminals and Catholic girls who had been turned out by their families due to illegitimate births etc...

America was populated by the whole of Europe, and Canada was tagged onto that... Not just the English who damaged the native way of life, although some would have played a part... That said, we're talking more than a few generations ago aren't we? A few hundred years...

Those who enter the UK do so to become part of the UK way of life - noone has to come here, noone is forced into it... They do so willingly to intergrate... If they do not wish to, it is their mistake in relocating in the first place and noone elses...

I guess those who are English and do not leave the UK, or anticipate doing so would fit into your tiny box - but then surely the UK is the best place for UK culture, behaviour and language? There of course are millions of English speakers all over the world, many with UK passports who live and work in many other cultures as they want to experience something totally new and different... I guess you won't know many of these people though, what with you living in your own little box too?

This is not the reason for this thread though - what are your opinons of paedoes, and what Straw has said about a selection of them?

Archived