Straw criticised for abuse comments !

Why was it that the English colonised all these places? how come someone else didn't do it?
It was a time of global discovery and expansion by several of the leading nations at that time, The fact was that England was more powerful and better at it than the others.

Every Asian person I know speaks at least their own language and English, most speak more
Hold on a minute are they asian or British, because if they're asian then there should be no trouble deporting them when the get into trouble.

Straw is a war criminal and a Zionist who was part of the Blair administration. The Blackburn Muslims are stupid for voting for him in the first place when he wages illegal wars on Muslim countries and makes racist comments about the community every six months.

Oh that makes it OK then eh :huh: Now what do you think he should have said instead, so as not to 'stereotype', generalise or offend the sensitivities of those who question the issue ?

Hold on a minute are they asian or British, because if they're asian then there should be no trouble deporting them when the get into trouble.

The paedoes this thread was originally about are unfortunately Brits... They're not Asian, although they have Asian ancestors...

Straw is a war criminal and a Zionist who was part of the Blair administration. The Blackburn Muslims are stupid for voting for him in the first place when he wages illegal wars on Muslim countries and makes racist comments about the community every six months.
What do you mean by waging war on muslim countries.

So the English who went to Australia Canada and America assimilated did they? They didn't even intergrate! Instead they imposed their language culture and religion on the natives. Currently the Americans and the English are installing puppet regimes in far of nations. It seems like England can impose their ways on other nations but if someone wants to speak another lanaguage in England then its wrong!?

We have moved on Bounce, get over it, the French, the Dutch, the Portuguese and the Spanish, amongst many others back in history, have all done the same, why do you think we speak English :gag:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

It was a time of global discovery and expansion by several of the leading nations at that time, The fact was that England was more powerful and better at it than the others.

The French got around too... As did the Dutch...
If you'd read my post including the bold that is what I implied, the Dutch and the French were just two of several.

What do you mean by waging war on muslim countries.

Bounce is just a little hard of understanding... Sad really, but they're either a troll or a apologist - and noone can pretend that being a sexual deviant is a good thing, and in fairness Straw can say what he likes about pervs, can't he?

I did like the bit about Zionisim though - never heard a goy being called a Zionist before...

The paedoes this thread was originally about are unfortunately Brits... They're not Asian, although they have Asian ancestors...

They may well be 'Brits', the news articles have described them as 'Asian', 'Pakistanis' and even 'Muslims', the point I am trying to make is, why are people like the MP Mr Vaz and even some posters on here, annoyed about Mr Straws comments, claiming it is 'stereotyping' !

How are the 'media', politicians or even ourselves supposed to describe people who have done wrong, without 'stereotyping', if that really is such a non PC thing to do !

I did of course try to be as PC as I could in my OP :D

Archived