Straw criticised for abuse comments !

That is a lie, I don't blame the muslims for all civillian deaths I said that the muslims target muslim men women and children civillians and a daily basis.

liar, like I have already pointed out to you most of the attacks target Allied forces or government compounds but also kill innocent civilians. In the same way most of the Allied forces attacks target resistance fighters but also kill innocent civilians. The Allied forces are responsible for all the violence because they are the ones who bombed and invaded Afghanistan and are currently bombing North West Pakistan with drones and destabilising that country as well. What was once a peaceful and beautiful land between Afghanistan and Pakistan is now one of the most dangerous places in the world thanks to western neo coloniolism and the puppet governments that slavishly support it.

I can see that talking to you is really trying to educate pork, but I can see that you have at best a loose grasp of English/European history... It may be an idea for you to brush up on this if you are intent on trolling forums?

Europe went to America, and populated what was mostly empty plains... They built up a society in areas where previously there had been very little... This was obviously because the original inhabitants had been nomadic, and so hadn't built cities and the like, as that was not their way of life - and in Europeans doing so, that way of life was damaged forever...

Here endeth the lesson on that point - However, Bounce, you seem to misunderstand how the UK is populated... It was already a built up country, with towns and cities before people came over here from Asia - In fact, they were attracted to the UK for the promise of work and the hope of a better life and education for any offspring... No point going on about English youth learning Asian languages (unless you mean mandarin, in which case you may have a point!) as most are as useful in the UK as Aramaic or Latin! Old languages from countries kids here wouldn't need to go to, as the people from those countries are more likely to want to come here, for the same reasons they did generations before...

If you are not a troll, I suggest you at first think of how you are portraying yourself - You may well be a white kid trying to stir up racism for the pakistani communities, or you may be a asian kid doing the same - But it's not fair on people who came here to carve a new life to have you drag on their coat tails and hold them back... Whilst white people see asians in a negative way, it's only ever from froth that the likes of you spout and it's spiteful and in ways both direct and indirect, it damages people...

First paragraph is a very poor defence of Europeans wiping out the Native Americans and the English imposing their language culture and religion on the land. What you have admitted is that the Europeans damaged the way of life of the Native Americans for ever. That was only the beggining as the English then set about shiping slaves out of their African homeland to America to build the country. So why should people come to England and conform to the English way? Why can't people change England according to their desires, considering that's what the English have done all over the world in just about every continent?

I have said nothing about the way England was populated so I do not know how you've reached such a conclusion? Do you know why people from Asia were invited here? Britain came to pre partition India first to do business and later imposed British coloniol rule on the people. It later invited people from the colonies to work here.

Okay I'm not a kid for your kind informtion and neither am I trying to stir up hatred I'm just telling the truth which you don't seem to be able to stomach.

liar, like I have already pointed out to you most of the attacks target Allied forces or government compounds but also kill innocent civilians. In the same way most of the Allied forces attacks target resistance fighters but also kill innocent civilians. The Allied forces are responsible for all the violence because they are the ones who bombed and invaded Afghanistan and are currently bombing North West Pakistan with drones and destabilising that country as well. What was once a peaceful and beautiful land between Afghanistan and Pakistan is now one of the most dangerous places in the world thanks to western neo coloniolism and the puppet governments that slavishly support it.

You sound like you need to go back to your homeland! why are you even in this country?

Did anybody else hear the article on the Today programme 3/4 hour ago?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9361000/9361191.stm

The former Home Secretary Jack Straw has been widely criticised for saying last week that some men of Pakistani origin target vulnerable young white women for sex, because they see them as "easy meat". Zubeida Malik reports from Bradford on whether there was any truth in the matter.

I would recommend listening to this when it becomes available on BBC iPlayer later.

Did anybody else hear the article on the Today programme 3/4 hour ago?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9361000/9361191.stm

The former Home Secretary Jack Straw has been widely criticised for saying last week that some men of Pakistani origin target vulnerable young white women for sex, because they see them as "easy meat". Zubeida Malik reports from Bradford on whether there was any truth in the matter.

I would recommend listening to this when it becomes available on BBC iPlayer later.

Just listened to it and it is clear what they think of our girls.

First paragraph is a very poor defence of Europeans wiping out the Native Americans and the English imposing their language culture and religion on the land. What you have admitted is that the Europeans damaged the way of life of the Native Americans for ever. That was only the beggining as the English then set about shiping slaves out of their African homeland to America to build the country. So why should people come to England and conform to the English way? Why can't people change England according to their desires, considering that's what the English have done all over the world in just about every continent?

I have said nothing about the way England was populated so I do not know how you've reached such a conclusion? Do you know why people from Asia were invited here? Britain came to pre partition India first to do business and later imposed British coloniol rule on the people. It later invited people from the colonies to work here.

Okay I'm not a kid for your kind informtion and neither am I trying to stir up hatred I'm just telling the truth which you don't seem to be able to stomach.

What do you think of Mr Straw being criticised for allegedly 'Stereotyping', Asian men ? You can put your slant on English history on a thread of it's own if you know so much about it !

Archived