Straw criticised for abuse comments !

First paragraph is a very poor defence of Europeans wiping out the Native Americans and the English imposing their language culture and religion on the land. What you have admitted is that the Europeans damaged the way of life of the Native Americans for ever. That was only the beggining as the English then set about shiping slaves out of their African homeland to America to build the country. So why should people come to England and conform to the English way? Why can't people change England according to their desires, considering that's what the English have done all over the world in just about every continent?

I have said nothing about the way England was populated so I do not know how you've reached such a conclusion? Do you know why people from Asia were invited here? Britain came to pre partition India first to do business and later imposed British coloniol rule on the people. It later invited people from the colonies to work here.

Okay I'm not a kid for your kind informtion and neither am I trying to stir up hatred I'm just telling the truth which you don't seem to be able to stomach.

You seemed to be under the impression that english people shouldn't wish to keep their own culture and language in england - this is just bizarre, as noone would come here unless they wished to join in with that culture... Noone has ever been forced to live in the UK, people have been invited here and people have been attracted to the UK for the prospects of work... That's great, as over many years the UK has had more work available than people to do it! But noone has been forced to come, or forced to stay... It's the individual choice... You have been posting like a young kid, so that's why I assumed you were - perhaps you need to look at why you live in the UK, seeing as you appear to be very anti english - There may be a better land for you out there? Maybe you need to spread your wings and migrate? I did years ago, but returned due to family commitments - not all of the ways of the UK suit me, but enough to for it not to be unbearable to remain here... I don't hate the english, but prefer the dutch! Oh, and when I was there, I lived and worked with the dutch, not with the english - I went there to take on their culture, language and way of life as this is what attracted me...

people have been invited here and people have been attracted to the UK for the prospects of work... That's great, as over many years the UK has had more work available than people to do it!

On a point of correction, had money been invested in modern plant and machinery there wouldn't have been any need to entice immigrants.

The truth was that the owners realised that there was another cheaper option to reinvestment and that was to bring in cheap labour from the former colonies. As Ive said before the same echelon of our society who exploited them in the colonies carried on in the UK where they left off in the former colonies.

On a point of correction, had money been invested in modern plant and machinery there wouldn't have been any need to entice immigrants.

The truth was that the owners realised that there was another cheaper option to reinvestment and that was to bring in cheap labour from the former colonies. As Ive said before the same echelon of our society who exploited them in the colonies carried on in the UK where they left off in the former colonies.

Who was going to drive buses, trains and give people bed baths then? They haven't yet invented a machine that can do that!

Machinery doesn't replace nurses, or train and bus drivers in London, however...

Who was going to drive buses, trains and give people bed baths then? They haven't yet invented a machine that can do that!

As I mentioned earlier at some post, this is just an ex-post facto rationalisation. There was no necessary need for immigrants to do any of these things. In Scandinavian countries, for example (or for that matter Japan) the workforce for these jobs was and is drawn almost exclusively from the indigenous inhabitants. Mass immigration was a policy choice (albeit one which was never fully articulated) and there are good grounds for thinking that it was a very bad one.

Who is going to drive buses, trains and give bed baths to the people that were imported to drive buses, trains and give people bed baths then?

Immigration to fill jobs is simply a variant on a pyramid selling scam.

Who is going to drive buses, trains and give bed baths to the people that were imported to drive buses, trains and give people bed baths then?

Immigration to fill jobs is simply a variant on a pyramid selling scam.

This is a good analogy. What many people fail to realise (and others ignore, because they have a different agenda) is that immigration is demand creating as well as supply filling. It came as no surprise to me that, despite the huge influx of foreign workers from Central and Eastern Europe, the unemployment rate in the UK stayed more or less the same. Similarly, the era of mass immigration from the Commonwealth was also demand creating (but even more so) because many immigrants brought their extended families over as well and soon started having children, putting pressure on both the education and health services (to name but two public services). Mass immigration is the economics of the madhouse.

This is a good analogy. What many people fail to realise (and others ignore, because they have a different agenda) is that immigration is demand creating as well as supply filling. It came as no surprise to me that, despite the huge influx of foreign workers from Central and Eastern Europe, the unemployment rate in the UK stayed more or less the same. Similarly, the era of mass immigration from the Commonwealth was also demand creating (but even more so) because many immigrants brought their extended families over as well and soon started having children, putting pressure on both the education and health services (to name but two public services). Mass immigration is the economics of the madhouse.

That is now a given that right or wrong the immigrants are here and as you have pointed out they have their extended families here too, so how would the aim of Mr Griffin and co be achieved of 'every last one of them must go' without mass murder of a few hundred thousands? Another BNP supporter I asked the same question of seems to have ran with tail between legs :lol:

Archived