Straw criticised for abuse comments !

The mass influx didn't really start until the 60s, yes there was immigration in the 50s but not on the scale that followed in the 60s onwards.

One thing that I can tell you that is fact is that in 1969 most nurses who came to the end of their training at the Northern General were then let go and the next crop of students took their place (this happened to the wives of two friends of mine), this was not an uncommon practice, many of our nurses went abroad where they were paid far better wages than in the UK anyway.

Harlod Wilson stated in the 60s that a British nurse paid more income tax than the whole of the 'Vesty' family (Dewhursts Butchers)

What steps did you take to ascertain all the hospital staff you met were born in Britain?

Did you ask to see their birth certificates?

Looks like Straw managed to upset Hindus and Sikhs too.

Quote:

A day after UKs' former home secretary Jack Straw blamed some Pakistani Muslim men for targeting "vulnerable" White girls sexually, UK's Hindu and Sikh organizations also publicly accused Muslim groups of the same offence.....

Feeling emboldened by Straw's statement, UK's Hindu and Sikh organizations have also come in open and accused some Pakistani men of specifically targeting Hindu and Sikh girls. "This has been a serious concern for the last decade,".....

Sikhs and Hindus are annoyed that Straw had shown concern for White girls and not the Hindu and the Sikh teenage girls who have been coaxed by some Pakistani men for sex and religious conversion.

"Straw does other communities a disservice by suggesting that only white girls were targets of this predatory behaviour. We raised the issue of our girls with the previous government and the police on several occasions over the last decade. This phenomenon has been there because a minority of Islamic extremists view all 'non believers' as legitimate targets," said director NSO Inderjit Singh.

Targeted sexual offences and forced conversions of Hindu and Sikh girls was not a new phenomenon in the UK, said Ashish Joshio from Media Monitoring group.

"This has been going on for decades in the UK . Young Muslim men have been boasting about seducing the Kaffir (unbeliever) women. The Hindu and the Sikh communities must be commended for showing both restraint and maturity under such provocation," he added.

Hardeep said that in 2007, The Hindu Forum of Britain claimed that hundreds of Hindu and Sikh girls had been first romantically coaxed and later intimidated and converted by Muslim men.

Source: Times of India

Just shows we can't all be wrong, hats of to Jack Straw.

20 Pages 382 posts. The point surely isn't that Pakistani men uniquely prey on under age girls but that there does seem to be Racially Aggravating features amongst those that do.

I have argued at length against 'Hate Crime' laws but surely if they must be enacted they should apply to all?

Hi everyone,

I live in Birmingham and i am a turban wearing Sikh bloke. I have had my own personal experiences when i used to work in the city centre offices in Brum. Brum has a large Pakistani and Indian community, and all of guys in my building were of that attitude. But they all had one thing in common.....all the lads who were of Sikh, Hindu and Mulsim HERITAGE that behaved in this manner, all dressed the same (track suit, baseball cap, driving BMWs) and i couldnt tell what faith they belonged to. Two years ago, a distant relative of mine from abroad was visiting my family and as he was staying in Bradford, two of his close relatives decided to drive to Brum to meet my family. When i opened the door, i immediately mistook them as Pakistani Muslims, even though they were of Sikh heritage.

What has happened here is something over maybe 30 or so years. When i was in school, i always fancied white women because i grew up around white women and when i was 14 years old, i tied my first turban and decided that now i am a man and old enough to date. One class mate that i fancied for ages turned me down and she said that her dad will disown her for dating a man of my culture, but then 2 years later she gave birth to a baby boy who is half jamaican! The truth is that men from my race ARE attracted to white women, but because men from my race have been turned down at school, etc, the attracting has turned into a fetish. I needed to get counselling because of my problems in getting white women to date me. I hated myself and hated the world because of my unsuccesful attempts. I contemplated suicide for many years because i felt that there was a conspiracy that its OK to date a white or black man but not to date a man of my race. I have slash marks on my wrists which were self-inflicted but after counselling, my counsellor said that i was doing it because deep down i felt that i wasnt worthy of a white womans love. I am doing better now, but i am yet to find my English rose. I have always wanted to settle down with an English woman and start a family. I just cant help who i am attracted to, but i have always viewed a white woman being the mother of my children.

Men from my race are desperate now, that i dissociate myself from them as i dont want to be associated with that kind of behaviour. So i hope that my Sikh appearance (turban and beard) will maybe help white women to differentiate me from the baseball cap wearing Asian pimps? I genuinely hope so, because i am in my mid thirties and it would be great to finally settle down with an English woman and start a family.

I think it has nothing to do with your race because loads of Asian males date white women. You are trying to imply that every Asian male is desperate for white women and that's total rubbish. Don't use your own experience to generalise all Asian males. There are some desperate Asians but most of those are not UK born Asians and they're desperate for British Asian women as much as they are White women and its mainly because they want to marry a British passport. Its sad that you grew up in the UK but come across as a desperate fresh pot who's never seen white women before and needs a passport to marry. Are you sure you're not fresh?

You sound like you need to go back to your homeland! why are you even in this country?

where have I heard this before? It seems you are another one who can't stomach the truth so you resort to racism. Has it occured to you that Britain is my homeland and that's why I'm in this country?

What do you think of Mr Straw being criticised for allegedly 'Stereotyping', Asian men ? You can put your slant on English history on a thread of it's own if you know so much about it !

I think Straws comments were racist. Most sex offenders in the UK are white and lets not forget all the Pedophilia among priests which has been surfacing in recent years. I don't see politicians like Straw stereotyping white males, christians or priests. Straws own brother is a sex offender.

I think Straws comments were racist. Most sex offenders in the UK are white and lets not forget all the Pedophilia among priests which has been surfacing in recent years. I don't see politicians like Straw stereotyping white males, christians or priests. Straws own brother is a sex offender.

But you're massively racist yourself bounce, so surely you think thats a good thing? Remember all your talk about how the English never integrate, never assimilate etc etc, classic racist drivel.

Mote's and beams bounce, motes and beams.

The point is that you're out of touch with the reality of the situation regarding bases on foreign soil.

yes I can see how the locals in Afghanistan a proud and dignified people are going to welcome foreign bases on their soil from which freign occupation forces are launching bombing raids and ground assaults in their country.

Do you welcome the idea of foreign bases on British soil and bombing raids and ground invasions of British towns being launched from those bases? Would you accept the argument that they are targeting the EDL and not all British people even though innocent civilians are being killed in the process?

Most people in UK are white one would therefore expect most sex offenders to be White.

The issue Straw was addressing is about Racially Aggravated paedophilia although Straw wouldn't go that far.

Archived