Straw criticised for abuse comments !

I think Straws comments were racist. Most sex offenders in the UK are white and lets not forget all the Pedophilia among priests which has been surfacing in recent years. I don't see politicians like Straw stereotyping white males, christians or priests. Straws own brother is a sex offender.

They weren't racist they were just an opinion, and of course most sex offenders are white! i'm not sure if you've noticed but this is a majority white country.

The point was about motivation not numbers.

Most people in UK are white one would therefore expect most sex offenders to be White.

The issue Straw was addressing is about Racially Aggravated paedophilia although Straw wouldn't go that far.

Snap:D.......

Even if there is and have been for a long time, there was no conflict in 2001. The suggestion that current conflict in Afghanistan has been caused by US forces maintaining a military presence on friendly nations soil (since if they were hostile to US bases they would be asked to leave) is imo just being in complete denial about 9/11 which is why coalition forces went in there. If 9/11 didn't happen, we wouldn't have invaded Afganistan. Iraq I'm less sure about, I think Bush wanted rid of Saddam, War on Terror provided the excuse to do it.

Conflict in Afghanistan was caused by the Russian invasion and later the 2001 American invasion which has also caused conflict in North West Pakistan.

What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? 9/11 was staged to use as a pretext to go on the rampage bombing and invading countries. 9/11 was justification for state terrorism. In 2001 the Taliban offered to hand over Osama Binladen in an attempt to stop the US from bombing and invading but the Bush administration went ahead and did it anyway. This shows they intended to do it all along regardless of Osama Binladen and in the aftermath of 9/11 no one bothered to question it. Bush is the biggest terrorist in the world along with his administration and yet people lay the blame of terrorism on Muslim people when it is Muslim people who have largely been on recieving end.

But you're massively racist yourself bounce, so surely you think thats a good thing? Remember all your talk about how the English never integrate, never assimilate etc etc, classic racist drivel.

Mote's and beams bounce, motes and beams.

That's in response to some English people demanding integration and assimilation from people who come to England. Its not racist to point out the hypocracy of English people who make such demands.

Most people in UK are white one would therefore expect most sex offenders to be White.

The issue Straw was addressing is about Racially Aggravated paedophilia although Straw wouldn't go that far.

The judge in the Derby case said the offence was not racially motivated but that hasn't stopped straw has it.

Asian perverts also target Asian girls its a myth that they only target white girls.

The judge in the Derby case said the offence was not racially motivated but that hasn't stopped straw has it.

Asian perverts also target Asian girls its a myth that they only target white girls.

The Police Social Services and the media have sat on the problem of Racial targetting of white children by some asian offenders for nearly a decade.

Given that some Asian families find it a matter of honour to kill their daughters for sexual impropriety, how many asian families would tolerate their daughters being victimised by perverts asian or otherwise?

There would have been blood flowing through the streets of Northern towns !

The Police Social Services and the media have sat on the problem of Racial targetting of white children by some asian offenders for nearly a decade.

Given that some Asian families find it a matter of honour to kill their daughters for sexual impropriety, how many asian families would tolerate their daughters being victimised by perverts asian or otherwise?

There would have been blood flowing through the streets of Northern towns !

I actually watched a documentary about this once where a couple of Asian guys were driving around picking up white teenage girls. When questioned by the Police they said "What are they doing out the house at 12 at night, if it was my sister I'd kick her out the house" The police women replied "well that's not the way is it" and the guy responded "that is the way". The Asian guy was right what are fifteen year old girls doing wandering the streets at twelve at night? Do you not think the parents have some responsibility? I think them being targeted has less to do with their skin colour and more to do with them being in the right place at the right time. Also most of these girls are not abducted they choose to get in the car with older men who buy them drink, drugs ect. Its not the same as the white pedophiles hanging around outside primary school or the Priests abusing children in their care.

I think the English could learn from the Asians about protecting their daughters. If people let their teenage daughters out at night to wander the streets take drugs and drink are they really surprised when perverts try to take advantage?

I actually watched a documentary about this once where a couple of Asian guys were driving around picking up white teenage girls. When questioned by the Police they said "What are they doing out the house at 12 at night, if it was my sister I'd kick her out the house" The police women replied "well that's not the way is it" and the guy responded "that is the way". 1)The Asian guy was right what are fifteen year old girls doing wandering the streets at twelve at night? Do you not think the parents have some responsibility? I think them being targeted has less to do with their skin colour and more to do with them being in the right place at the right time. 2)Also most of these girls are not abducted they choose to get in the car with older men who buy them drink, drugs ect. Its not the same as the white pedophiles hanging around outside primary school or the Priests abusing children in their care.

3)I think the English could learn from the Asians about protecting their daughters. If people let their teenage daughters out at night to wander the streets take drugs and drink are they really surprised when perverts try to take advantage?

1) They shouldn't be out at night and their guardians should care for them properly, The asian guys in question decided to help as virtuous muslims? No they abused children.

2) They shouldn't have been invited into the car ! what are virtuous muslims doing with drink and drugs! they are being racist paedophiles !

3) Agree to some extent, however, should just one of the white brothers or parents have exacted the punishment on the abusers that they deserved and we would be discussing racist hate crimes here now wouldn't we?

where have I heard this before? It seems you are another one who can't stomach the truth so you resort to racism. Has it occured to you that Britain is my homeland and that's why I'm in this country?

The truth, from you:hihi:

You were slagging this country off, you are quite happy to live here with all its benefits and you are happy to slag off the country that feeds you.

So then without reposting to what I replied to you are making yourself look a right T**T

I actually watched a documentary about this once where a couple of Asian guys were driving around picking up white teenage girls. When questioned by the Police they said "What are they doing out the house at 12 at night, if it was my sister I'd kick her out the house" The police women replied "well that's not the way is it" and the guy responded "that is the way". The Asian guy was right what are fifteen year old girls doing wandering the streets at twelve at night? Do you not think the parents have some responsibility? I think them being targeted has less to do with their skin colour and more to do with them being in the right place at the right time. Also most of these girls are not abducted they choose to get in the car with older men who buy them drink, drugs ect. Its not the same as the white pedophiles hanging around outside primary school or the Priests abusing children in their care.

I think the English could learn from the Asians about protecting their daughters. If people let their teenage daughters out at night to wander the streets take drugs and drink are they really surprised when perverts try to take advantage?

What about 15 year old girls being able to be out at 12 Oclock at night and not have to worry about paedophile muslims. You are in a free country now, if you dont like it take your backwards religion back to the dark ages where it belongs

Archived