Straw criticised for abuse comments !

Nice to see a new member saying it as it is, can't see you lasting long before a 3 day ban appears.

If I get banned for telling the truth then I wouldn't wish to be here anyway.

Now if I was spouting a load of lies, things that were not actually in the quran then that would be fair.

No there are 30 times the amount of English men in the country, and the recently published data on child sex grooming showed the out of 56 arrests 50 of these people were muslim.

So your daughters are more likely to be targeted by a muslim

You seem to be implying that being Muslim is an important factor in this, only you would be hard pushed to find Muslims from other countries than Pakistan amongst the group of 50 that you keep using as evidence, why is that so please?

No there are 30 times the amount of English men in the country, and the recently published data on child sex grooming showed the out of 56 arrests 50 of these people were muslim.

So your daughters are more likely to be targeted by a muslim

56 out of 50:loopy: sorry, couldn't resist. i get what you mean. but this is in one city with a bias towards the majority, in that sample pool. would be interesting to see how these figures change in other cities with different ethnicity mixes.

If I get banned for telling the truth then I wouldn't wish to be here anyway.

Now if I was spouting a load of lies, things that were not actually in the quran then that would be fair.

You have just confirmed yourself a liar in that case, unless you can prove to the rest of us where in the quran an instruction to abuse children exists.

56 out of 50:loopy: sorry, couldn't resist. i get what you mean. but this is in one city with a bias towards the majority, in that sample pool. would be interesting to see how these figures change in other cities with different ethnicity mixes.

Where did I say 56 out of 50, why are you trying to alter what I have said? I think it is you who is :loopy:

The sample was from the year 1997 to present

You have just confirmed yourself a liar in that case, unless you can prove to the rest of us where in the quran an instruction to abuse children exists.

quran 33:50 lawful to you are your wives and your slave girls allah has given you as booty. quran 4:24 forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands as prisoners of war. quran 23:5-6 who restrain their carnal desires except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them.

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Where did I say 56 out of 50, why are you trying to alter what I have said? I think it is you who is :loopy:

The sample was from the year 1997 to present

you're right. it's me who had a momentary lapse. sorry about that.

the point remains though, that this is from a city with an asian majority. spread across the country its much more statistically probable that the overwhelming majority of pedophiles would be from the majority group.

but shouldn't the concern be pedophiles, period?

Archived