Straw criticised for abuse comments !

any nut who takes them out of context and thinks that deserves the same disdain and condemnation as some christian nut who takes talk of similar things in the bible to support any dubious tendencies they might have.

I would agree with you there

not just Pakistani men all men and they're not even Pakistani nationals they're British Asian. You are confusing nationality with ethnicity a bit like Straw has.

so what your saying is the pakistani culture has not caught up with the mainstream british culture?

even after one or two generations of becoming british?

i doubt very much child molestation is part of pakistan culture in any region.

to my mind this was about not seeing the victims as human due to the victims race. possibly religion.

the victims were then let down by the pc contolers of the cps when the molesters were not charged with a hate crime aswell.

turn it on its head, if 50 none BEM christians molested hundreds of asain muslim kids, would that be seen s a hate crime?

would it be debated?

would we be seeing riots?

No surprise the pc crowd luvs to jump on such comments. Strangely they didn't when Asian men interviewed on the bbc news said the same thing.

So why are some allowed make such comments and some aren't.

this is how they got away with it for so long and why other gangs are still getting away with it.

so what your saying is the pakistani culture has not caught up with the mainstream british culture?

even after one or two generations of becoming british?

i doubt very much child molestation is part of pakistan culture in any region.

to my mind this was about not seeing the victims as human due to the victims race. possibly religion.

the victims were then let down by the pc contolers of the cps when the molesters were not charged with a hate crime aswell.

turn it on its head, if 50 none BEM christians molested hundreds of asain muslim kids, would that be seen s a hate crime?

would it be debated?

would we be seeing riots?

It's obvious you have taken so much on board from this debate haven't you?:lol: Try ignoring everything that has been said and every so often keep repeating the same line and we can go round in circles for years to come.

It's obvious you have taken so much on board from this debate haven't you?:lol: Try ignoring everything that has been said and every so often keep repeating the same line and we can go round in circles for years to come.

no response, what a supprise.

jack was right, pity he took so long to say it.

Sexual offences are certainly not exclusive to Asian males, however a common feature of recent cases involving Asian males has been the reluctance of police and social services to intervene at an early stage for fear of being branded racist.

This culture of fear helps no-one other than the offenders and needs to be tackled. Perhaps we should start by making it a criminal offence to falsely accuse someone of racism?

nail on head. i totally agree

Archived