Straw criticised for abuse comments !

what?

is my opinion not valid?

why?

The judge in the case stated that the race of the victims was coincidential and the victims were not specificly targeted because of their race, try reading and understanding a news story properly before commenting otherwise it makes you look like a fool.

Your opinion is wrong by the way.

what?

is my opinion not valid?

why?

You opinion is invalid, because less Asians as a proportion of UK society have been convicted of child sex offences than other sections of society, as the Telegraph article repeatedly quoted on this thread has pointed out.

no response, what a supprise.

jack was right, pity he took so long to say it.

Aaah dear oh dear didn't you have anybody to play with, then you should have played with yourself my dear. Are you keeping up the repeating of the same tripe as I told you to? Keep it up, someone will come along and argue the toss with you. ;) I consider a waste of time to argue with someone who hasn't the grasp of the debate at hand.

so what your saying is the pakistani culture has not caught up with the mainstream british culture?

even after one or two generations of becoming british?

i doubt very much child molestation is part of pakistan culture in any region.

to my mind this was about not seeing the victims as human due to the victims race. possibly religion.

the victims were then let down by the pc contolers of the cps when the molesters were not charged with a hate crime aswell.

turn it on its head, if 50 none BEM christians molested hundreds of asain muslim kids, would that be seen s a hate crime?

would it be debated?

would we be seeing riots?

the judge was wrong the cps was wrong and you are wrong, this was a hate crime and its still happening. insulting me helps the abusers. well done.

Aaah dear oh dear didn't you have anybody to play with, then you should have played with yourself my dear. Are you keeping up the repeating of the same tripe as I told you to? Keep it up, someone will come along and argue the toss with you. ;) I consider a waste of time to argue with someone who hasn't the grasp of the debate at hand.

whats the matter ?

do you want this kept quiet?

wonder why?

so what your saying is the pakistani culture has not caught up with the mainstream british culture?

even after one or two generations of becoming british?

i doubt very much child molestation is part of pakistan culture in any region.

to my mind this was about not seeing the victims as human due to the victims race. possibly religion.

the victims were then let down by the pc contolers of the cps when the molesters were not charged with a hate crime aswell.

turn it on its head, if 50 none BEM christians molested hundreds of asain muslim kids, would that be seen s a hate crime?

would it be debated?

would we be seeing riots?

the judge and cps should have pushed the hate crime issue not just dismiss it.

Archived