Straw criticised for abuse comments !

your missing the point the pakistanis gangs are getting away with it because they are pakistanis.

Wind yer neck in, all you have done is spout a load of bull manure on this thread. There are more white sex offenders than ethnic ones so why don't you start a thread about that if you are that bothered or is it that you want to come on here and vilify pakistanis? Pathetic

Folks....It's not Jack Straw you should worry about ....It's baroness Varsey and her Idea's that we should have more respect for muslims etc ........ To a certain degree I MUST agree people are people and we are all as one ......How ever do you see many muslims ' mixing ' out side of there own race ??...Some will be deeply offended reading this ....NOT my intention to offened simply to a COMMON GROUND for us all and us british people not to be in fear of a culture and belief's we simply dont understand ......Muslim's please make more effort with us and understand the british way of life and values ... I know this is not easy ....peace to everyone ......

Archived