Straw criticised for abuse comments !

So you do think that your poor spelling is turning people into kiddy fiddlers then? Doesn't that make you some kind of accessory to their paedophilia?

If anyone is turned any way what so ever because of my shortcomings in the spelling department then it is totally of their own making.

You must be speaking from personal experience, or else how would you know?:suspect:

Yes many a fool has been turned into a pedo because of my spelling :loopy:, i preume you and your mates in the dimmi club will be next,. you must have the sexual restraint of a dog

rubbish, utter rubbish. this thread is about jack straws comments. he was right, you are wrong. and your attempts to shout me down help this abuse continue.

i bet its been like this for people who have reported this issue over and over again. until they gave up.

now im a supporter of the BNP according to some on here:roll:

no wonder these gangs are getting away with this vile crime.

now im a supporter of the BNP according to some on here:roll:

no wonder these gangs are getting away with this vile crime.

And with the blinkers some of these people are wearing, if it wasn't for the BNP bringing this to light 10 years ago then it would still be going on unnoticed

There was a thread mysteriously removed from this section about an issue in the news yesterday, I don't know the exact reason for that, however the issue has been raised by Jack Straw and his comments have made the news today.

Mr Straw has been criticised by some for 'stereotyping', this was also seen as a concern on this forum. Has it now become too insensitive for certain issues to be raised or even discussed in relation to making 'negative' comments concerning ethnic minorities ?

There are people genuinely concerned with both the issue that has been raised and the response to raising those issues in the manner concerned.

Here is a link to the Straw story from the BBC news site

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

there is a reason stereotyping exists:|

The bnp are riddled with paedophiles and kiddy fiddlers, it's as if it's compulsory to be a paedophile before they let you join.

And they had nothing to do with exposing the story, you made that up.

This is getting pathetic now.....you're just making a fool of yourself.

Archived