Straw criticised for abuse comments !

Why are whites more likely to abuse children? Asian pervs are able to get away with it because their communitys are **** scared of scandal.So it is kept quiet.

And your evidence for this is?

The fact that some are in prison and more have been arrested shows they aren't getting away with anything.

there are more white pedophiles than Asian pedophiles here because there are more white people. if you go to an Asian country the reverse will be true because of sheer numbers. there's no pathology either way which predisposes one to pedophilia.

this should be plain to see.

and whether jack straw was politicking when he said what his said is besides the point. if a mad person yells fire you don't refuse to acknowledge the fire just because a nut pointed it out.

there's an issue here.

back home, before independence rape and pedophilia was known to be done by white men against black females. it was also black on black. but to treat the two as the same would have been wrong. there's an obvious added dimension when someone targets victims BECAUSE of their race. there are issues that need pointing out and addressing.

to say 'but your own do it' is counter productive. to also say 'this proves it's endemic in the Asian community' is also wrong.

the guys gave their reasons why they targeted these girls. they said why they find them easier. was there truth in what they said? could we do anything to change the situation? where the police really complacent in their 'fear to incite racial tension'? what can be done about this?

Patterns of Sexual abuse uniform across cultures/ethnicities ?

<Guardian> Quarter of South African men admit rape

<BBC> Pakistan's wall of silence on child abuse

Even the Liberalistas occasionally mention the problem.

the SA thing is more a country thing than an 'ethnic' thing. the country has a special set of situations that allows for things like this to happen. it also has one of the highest murder rates in the world. but just the country, not the whole continent.

Not true, asians make up 4% of the population but only 3% of convicted abusers.

They are less of a risk in this country than whites.

perhaps, not that i know or, necessarily, go with, the stats, but the issue remain, all sides have their perverts. and, i put the African immigrant community in this, where first generation old country folk are concerned report of abuse can and are 'sorted out' in the community before they are even dreamed of being reported. statistics are only as strong as those who compile them and interpret them, but mostly, as strong as the people who give the information.

back home, before independence rape and pedophilia was known to be done by white men against black females. it was also black on black. but to treat the two as the same would have been wrong. there's an obvious added dimension when someone targets victims BECAUSE of their race.

..and of course you're absolutely right assuming the victims were being targeted because of their 'race'. However the trial judge stated it wasn't a factor, but their vulnerability was.

That point is best illustrated by the fact none of the girl's were from settled homes and not all of them were white.

..and of course you're absolutely right assuming the victims were being targeted because of their 'race'. However the trial judge stated it wasn't a factor, but their vulnerability was.

That point is best illustrated by the fact none of the girl's were from settled homes and not all of them were white.

In other cases though the girls targeted by Pakistani men were also from affluent backgrounds, and you are right they were not all white, they also targeted Hindu ans Sikh girls, it was not a racial crime more of a religious crime.

ok, i see. so they were targeted mainly because they were 'there' as so to speak and happened to be, for the most part, white?

So your petty little brain is now attempting to smear my dead father, I suppose when you cannot think of anything else better to say you have to come out with some crap.
I don't think I mentioned your father or any other derogatory word, the use of which I leave to people like you. Why are you insulted at being shown the mirror, it was you who used the insults, I merely compared a scenario.:loopy:

Which part of the statement "Better than being son of one" are you offended at and why? As for the pretty little brain I would say that's better than no brain at all :lol:

Now get back to repeating your given lines, what was it? oh yes Jack was right, Jack was right, and fingers in ears would go down a treat.:roll:

Archived