Summerlands Caravan Site Skegness

Just wondering if anyone has a van on the Summerlands site at Skegness, we're looking into buying a van and siting it here, we've rented one last year and it seemed idea having small children as it wasn't too busy.

If someone could help by answering the below please

How much are the site fees this year and what's included?

what is the site owners like, you read some horror stories researching sites?

ARe there already any vans for sale on the site?

What is your opinion of the site?

Many Thanks

Hiya, Im not sure about the summerlands site as iv never been but i would really recomend Coastfields. My nannan has a caravan there. Its a few minutes walk from Pleasure island (but not too close for comfort!!) Very well looked after, has a indoor heated swimming pool, lovely enetertainment club for adults and children and also Bar Rumba on the main road. Its an excellent all rounder. Also 24/7 security.

Hayley x

we go to summerlands alot and its great they have now got a shop on site not great but you can get all the basics. the club on the site is great even better if you have children the entertainners in that club are the best i have ever seen.Eveyone seems to get on well on that site and look out for each other.Also every morning to ducks come round for bread lol so yo can get rid ofthe stale stuff

Archived