Summerlands Caravan Site Skegness

have you got nothing better to say quicken when SHEFFIELD people want to discuss caravans you are straight in with your pathetic comment as usual give it a rest

i have never been on summerlands so i cant past comment but good luck i would nt be without my van xx

have you got nothing better to say quicken when SHEFFIELD people want to discuss caravans you are straight in with your pathetic comment as usual give it a rest

i have never been on summerlands so i cant past comment but good luck i would nt be without my van xx

not if the caravan is in SHEFFIELD :roll:

• 1 year later...
i only been on summerlands once for a weekend but i thought it was nice and also quiet also thinking of buying a static caravan but want to know ground rent prices and that

ground rent is about £1900 but includes your electric, water rates are about £250. i still have mine on there and its a really nice quite site, perfect for children.

Dont do it! we went for a week with a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old all the market traders are on there they come bk late at night waking us all up and there up befor the sun waking you up again and as for the club all i can say is its crap! saelands is great for kids best we stayed on. best by far.

Archived