Dead birds - What do you think?

There's also HAARP to consider, (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme in Alaska) which was supposed to be harmless.

If the HAARP program (based in Alaska) can kill birds in Italy, then the results (should they ever be published) will be world-shaking!

So much for the inverse square law. Newton - Eat your heart out (and the rest of you can get in line behind him.)

But that wouldn't explain the fish and crabs dieing. A theory that there's something wrong with the earths core has also been claimed. Sorry can't remember where I saw this..
I just binged 'something wrong with the Earth's core is killing sealife' and it brought up a few threads, most seemingly holding BP's gusher responsible.

Are they going to end up having to compensate the entire planet? That's going to play havoc with the price of oil :o

Haven't got time to read them because I have to go out ...

This is well weird, I think maybe we have been monitered by aliens for thousands of years and possibly they are growing sick and tired of promises never kept by those in charge(america the cia ) maybe it's the end shortly, well I have to say we deserve it, sadly our planet is full of people who live for their own interests

I just binged 'something wrong with the Earth's core is killing sealife' and it brought up a few threads, most seemingly holding BP's gusher responsible.

Are they going to end up having to compensate the entire planet? That's going to play havoc with the price of oil :o

Take an umbrella....:hihi:

Must be a full moon then.:roll:

Archived