Looking for a keith harrison ? approx 60yrs +

toniguest

I'm looking for a man called kieth harrison aged around 60-70 was married to a annette holland now annette brown, shes now approx 68 yrs old so he may be around same age, had two children before he left, leslie keith harrison (my father) and mark harrison (my uncle). dont know what happened but he left and ive never met him but now im curious to find the whereabouts of him. He's known in Sheffield, pontefract. If anyone as any imformation please help thank you......

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I'm trying to track down Mark and Leslie Harrison who stayed with a couple of families in Dusseldorf, Germany in the mid to late seventies. Sounds like it could be your Dad & Uncle.

I'm the son of one of the families and have a bunch of photos that they might be interested to see.

I'm also trying to find the third member of their holiday group, one Jane Blackland (though she was a couple of years older than the boys).

I wonder if you could help hook us up (if they're interested).

Many thanks.

Hi there it is my dad and uncle as they have confirmed. They are very eager to see these photos is there any way of sending a copy to us? And what is your name? My father remembers staying with 3 different family's he was around 11 years of age then. He travelled to Germany with the childrens home he was staying at at the time. He remembers the lady also but he doesnt know her whereabouts now. His email address is keithharrison@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to email him directly. My email address is toniguest@live.co.uk. Thank you so much

Archived