Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Head, Others Dead In Arizona Shootings

To be fair, Harleyman, Reuters were reporting she was dead when the news broke, as were the BBC and other major news sources. The blog in question has updated. There were conflicting reports for a while.
A little after first reports were coming out of Arizona, I was watching CBS National news and they announced Gifford was dead. It was quite a while before they changed the story.

Palin and the TeaParty will pull a few strings.
If Palin has any sense left, she'll shut her stupid mouth for once in her life. I hope and pray this will show the gullible in our country that she is not presidential material. Adolf in a skirt.

If Palin has any sense left, she'll shut her stupid mouth for once in her life. I hope and pray this will show the gullible in our country that she is not presidential material. Adolf in a skirt.

To be fair Loughner had no connection or interest in Palin according to news reports but on the other hand Palin needs to tone down her rhetoric and stop using "gun language" in her speeches such as saying "it's time to lock and load" when speaking in terms of taking political aim at Obama and the Democrats.

Archived