What makes you weird.

I'm not weird at all ... according to my personal psychiatrist, who I pay half a million quid a year just to tell me that! He reckons he should continue in my employment for another ten years though ... just to be on the safe side! :suspect:

My other half says i'm weird as i refuse to eat fresh bread, i can't stand the stuff, i like my bread at least 3 days old and i'll eat it whatever it's age, as long as it hasn't started to devolop blue spots, though i have been known to eat the odd slice of polka dot Warburtons. :hihi:

Haha, that's what she says.

I just hate soft bread, the way it sticks to the roof of your mouth when you bite into it, you don't get that with nicely matured bread. :)

Bread is just raw toast anyway.

Nobody thinks I'm weird no matter how hard I try. I don't have a weird bone in my body.

i make a couple of slices of toast, put them in the fridge overnight and eat them the next day at work or if i'm fishing. nice and chewy.

Cold toast is lovely. :love:

I hate hot toast, makes me feel ill, especially if the butter melts into the bread, yuck!

I might be classed as weird cos i still ride a Bike ( GUZZI 1100CC ) ....I love Heavy Metal ...an' i've got Long Hair ( No Signs of Being a Chrome Dome or Slaphead as yet ) ...By the way ...i'm 57 ..:headbang:......:hihi:

Archived