What makes you weird.

Everything I do, say or wear makes me wierd according to my OH and her family and a lot of my friends.

Ok most of my friends.

Ok, damnit, ALL of my friends.

I cant really point to one single thing and if I were to ask them then it`d probably use up all the bandwith of the forum just to discuss it.

In reality I`m far from wierd. They tried to say I was mad....

Well I say "Tried" because it wasnt easy for them COS I`D CUT THEIR FACES OFF!

im exactly the opposite, i like fresh bread and hate the older stuff.........specially frozen bread :gag:

Do you defrost it ?:hihi:

Best way to freeze bread (proper bread - not the stuff that comes in a plastic bag) is to wrap it tightly in cling film and then but it in a plastic bag in the freezer.

I suppose offering advice on freezing bread is pretty weird ;)

Do you defrost it ?:hihi:

Best way to freeze bread (proper bread - not the stuff that comes in a plastic bag) is to wrap it tightly in cling film and then but it in a plastic bag in the freezer.

I suppose offering advice on freezing bread is pretty weird ;)

Yeah, another weirdo, in your case due to how you spell freezer. :D

• 9 months later...
My other half says i'm weird as i refuse to eat fresh bread, i can't stand the stuff, i like my bread at least 3 days old and i'll eat it whatever it's age, as long as it hasn't started to devolop blue spots, though i have been known to eat the odd slice of polka dot Warburtons. :hihi:

Nothing wrong with that. I like eating game but it needs hanging until it reeks. I also like blue cheese, but prefer it after it has gone to green cheese.

Archived