Looking for friends

Sam77

Hi. I have only lived in Sheffield for about 3 years and have just recently split from my partner. I don't know many people here so does anyone know of any events/groups where I could meet people? I really want to get a social life back as it has been non-existant for the time I was with my ex. I would welcome any suggestions, thank you. :)

Well I just stated a new job, and it's in a school. I have a friend who I go to a quiz with on tuesdays but she has a partner in nottingham and she goes there at weekends. I just need to start getting out again. I know it sounds so sad lol but when I was with my ex I hardly ever went out.

I just need to start getting out again. I know it sounds so sad lol but when I was with my ex I hardly ever went out.

Trust me you dont sound sad at all. I was the exact same as you.Was with my partner for 3 years and split up just before christmas but whilst i was with her we never did anythin and i never saw anyone elsapart from her but now im a bit lost and dont have nothin to do at all

Archived