Looking for friends

Sam77

Hi myself and close run social events/Holidays Throughout the year, Our next event is next Monday 17th January, Appearing is "Richard Knight International Psychic" at Sheffield lane Top Club Hatfield House Lane s5. We also organize afternoon social get togethers where like minded people can come and be entertained. Once a month we hold a show day where they is a singer, buffet raffle & bingo. Normally these last for 2 & half hours and are really enjoyable for those who attend

Hi Sam,

I've lived in Sheffield for approximately 15 years and know how hard it can be to make new friends. Can you send me a private message and I will let you have my details, inc Facebook and e-mail address and see if you want to meet up for a coffee sometime?

P.S I am female and married!!!

Hi Sam, I would just google it. There are loads of sites now (non sleazy) that are se up to make friends and meet people. I dont think its sad, in fact its understandable that people just dont have the time to make friends properly with work and people being paired up etc

Thanks to everyone who has replied and sent me a message. Unfortunately I cannot reply to your messages because I have not made enough posts??? Anyway, as I am new to this site and still trying to figure it out, it may be easier for you to contact me on facebook. Samantha Jayne Taylor (Samantha Myerscough) I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi Sam,

I've lived in Sheffield for approximately 15 years and know how hard it can be to make new friends. Can you send me a private message and I will let you have my details, inc Facebook and e-mail address and see if you want to meet up for a coffee sometime?

P.S I am female and married!!!

Hi. I can't send private messages yet. But please add me on facebook. Samantha Jayne Taylor (Samantha Myerscough)

If anyone does add me on facebook, please introduce yourself to me as I may not realise that you're from this site. Thank you. :)

Furnival gate, pop-in tonight, it's quiz night. Nice crowd

See you there.

Where is Furnival Gate? Sorry, I really don't know Sheff that well. I wish I could come 2night but it's a bit short notice. I am already in my jammies. lol.

Archived