Englands easy way to recovery.

NOPERS!....I wish to stop the establishment being the establishment by taking the money that was earned (or stolen) by their families centuries ago. There is lots and lots of it to take. It merely needs the will by the masses to do it. I wish that you would understand!
But you want to apply the same rules to everyone don't you?

How exactly does taking the assets of the poorest in society achieve redistributing wealth to everyone?

NOPERS!....I wish to stop the establishment being the establishment by taking the money that was earned (or stolen) by their families centuries ago. There is lots and lots of it to take. It merely needs the will by the masses to do it. I wish that you would understand!

Are we talking about armed revolution or democratically?

Methinks Leopold is missing the point that if the very rich are suddenly unable to pass their vast wealth down to their children in death, they will simply do it in life instead, by means of large gifts, undervalue transactions and massive salaries from the businesses they own.

Yes..............

That isn't answering the question - if it was something that had to go through parliament then the rich would have plenty of time to move the bulk of their wealth offshore.

If we had an armed revolution then our assets would be valueless in the eyes of the rest of the world anyway (except maybe Cuba).

Methinks Leopold is missing the point that if the very rich are suddenly unable to pass their vast wealth down to their children in death, they will simply do it in life instead, by means of large gifts, undervalue transactions and massive salaries from the businesses they own.

That can soon be dealt with by legislation and policing.

Archived