Serious advice needed.

If you had the chance to relocate abroad would you do it?

If you could walk into a job and accomodation.

What if you had an austitic child who had special needs, would you risk it for their sake?

would the stress be too much?

What if you had an austitic child who had special needs, would you risk it for their sake?

These questions are too hard.

Depends where to, depends how much better off you'll be and depends on the level of care available that you may have to pay for when you get there

if you relocated abroad then you would lose the family and friend support network that you currently have and would have to start again to make friends.

you also need to consider what might happen if you lose the job or you don't like it or you get homesick.

It would depend how much support you could expect to get. If you had to cope with all the changes without any help, you could be guarenteed it would be challenging - at best.

The majority of people I know who have gone, have also come back too. The few who are still in far off lands are all either in the US or Canada. (Even the ones who moved to Australia have come back.)

I don't know your situation but it could be the making or breaking if kids are involved.

Depends where.

Its in Egypt. nothing set on stone but accomodation and job would be provided.

I do not have many ties keeping me in Britian and i am a confident woman anyway so the stress etc would not worry me too much, would see it more of a challenge than stress.

It is my son who is my main concern, in the Uk he has a lot of support out in Egypt i am not too sure if they could meet his needs.

Archived