Derbies this season!!

kimmie

I jst like to know what everyone thinks the results will be in this season derbies???

Im a blade and i think that wednesday are going to give usa real run for our money.

i h8 to say it but i think they may even win a game

:sad:

what does everbody else think?????

COME ON BLADES

Kim

And who exactly have they played as yet.

Reading and Watford !!!

Both teams scored 2.. !!!

I agree on paper utd look a good side, but until they prove thereselves against Wolves, leeds etc... they can't sing from the rooftops just yet !

Joe..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your going on as though your just as good as watford and reading????????

Lets be fair piggies youve picked up a tiny bit of form at the moment but your nowhere near consistant!!!!!

Anyone thinking Wednesday are gonna pick up six points against us are talking out of their a*se quite frankly!!!!!

Derby matches are typical draws but if anyone has an edge to win, i think without being bias that due to the fact weve got players who can score from every position, we have the edge to win!

Plus whos gonna stop Stevie Kabba, not the pigs defence!

lets all laugh at wendy!!!!!!!

SHEFFIELD UNITED F.C

PROMOTION WINNERS 2005

UP THE BLADES!!!!!!

Originally posted by matt1889

SHEFFIELD UNITED F.C

PROMOTION WINNERS 2005

Nice to see you're not being premature there at all :P

To be honest I think the games will be fantastic regardless of who wins. I'd settle for losing both as long as Wednesday stayed up but the way things are going we need those points and on derbies, as one forummer has already said, form goes out the window. They could be Wednesday's best chance as getting some much needed points.

I think the only thing that we can say for sure is, we'll all be watching.

Wilf

Archived