Can anybody tell me if Michael Brown is married?

Yeah ya all mite fancy the pants off him, but its not rite goin round askin 4 his number and then the people just givin it out r just total priks! Its not fair harrassin him like that y cant u just leave him and his girlfriend alone!! Yeah he is really fit i agree with u there jagielkaluva, but people cant go around askin 4 his number!! He is probably really happy in his current relationship, so just leave him alone!! I mean ive met jags on quite a few occasions and ive spoke to him not full conversation, and ive asked 4 his autograph, but i dont go around tryin to get his number, i just bump into him, just by chance i see quite a few players going round sheffield.

Neow Kev!!! I was not havin a go at u up there!!!

Originally posted by BrowniesBabe

avtaully i hav loads of pics of him undressed i c him evry nite lke that as i'm his gf i shud no ur proposition will b no gud cos he luvs me so **** off and leave him alone

How old are you???? My mates daughter's 9 y/o and she texts people like that..can you not speak english or 'dunt u doo it proply at skool coz ur avin a laff al time lookin at rud pics of brownie'.....I'm sure he "loves" you though

if thats what you say...like I said..I'm sure he does...I just can't imagine the girlfriend of a half decent (cause thats all he is) first division footballer coming on here and saying stuff...wonder how he feels about it???..personally I would have kept it private but you don't sound old enough to know better..especially bits about seeing him nekked every night....not right!!!

Archived