Car Customisation

for resale value mate i would suggest a full professional detail, not only do they help retain value but in some cases increase value, a resale detail includes the minimum of an enhancement detail (correction detail optional) and an interior detail, this will make sure that the outside is looking like it never has before and the interior how it should, you could also add an engine detail, this will certainly make the car look like you have cared for it and attract more buyers....as regards a new car i would also suggest a pre purchase inspection where you will find out all you need regarding paintwork, whether it has had any repairs that have not been mentioned which could give you a bit of ammunition for bartering the price down or even make you aware that the car is not what it seems...

I provide all the above so please feel free to visit my website and have a look around...

mate, im with you on this, and when you come to sell it, sell it on pistionheads or something simular. but i reckon if youre not going hardcore modifying with it, i would stick some nice wheels that arnt too big or that stand out from the car.. as it is a european car its better to be subtle and smooth with the styling. if you google euro cars you will see what i mean. hopefully with you adding parts to it, youll get addicted and wont stop doing it to every car you buy haha.

Best mod for any car to separate it from the rest is a nice set of wheels, Get on ebay and try to find some second hand good quality ones. You will never get your money back on mods but you will always get your money back on alloys. Put em on while you have it and remove them and refit the original when you sell it.

Rx7 without wheels

Mazda-rx7-3rd-generation01.jpg

Rx7 with wheels

rx7_7_1.jpg

see the difference, Ignore that it has a spoiler ;)

Archived