Selling old CDs?

Hi people,

Ive got about 10 albums here that I never use and I saw the add for MusicMagPie and they offered me some cash for them but now their site just keeps running slow and saying they are having too much traffic.

So are there any other sites you would recommend to get rid of old CDs? I need cash hahaa

bloody ell, how many people asking to buy / self music these days??

what type of stuff are they? if they arent the usual pop crap record collector at broomhill may, failing that sell em yersen on ebay, musicstack, gemm or discogs

Its just a load of rubbish really Will smoth, Abba, BeeGees etc. I never use them as everything is stored digitally now and they offered me £15 on MusicMagPie but now their site says its recieved too much traffic. I know nits only £15 but its £15 I wouldnt have had

Its just a load of rubbish really Will smoth, Abba, BeeGees etc. I never use them as everything is stored digitally now and they offered me £15 on MusicMagPie but now their site says its recieved too much traffic. I know nits only £15 but its £15 I wouldnt have had

If you sell the CDs you should, by law, delete the digitally stored version. You can only copy your collection for your own use, once you relinquish the media you no longer retain any rights to the content.

No not if you buy them from iTunes which is why I have them digitally stored. Alot easier to repurchase than convert

So, you're selling CDs the tracks of which you have subsequently purchased off iTunes?

If you sell the CDs you should, by law, delete the digitally stored version.

Nevertheless, I can't see that being a very common practice. :P

If I was selling CDs I would back the music up using a lossless format such as flac. Mp3s can be encoded from the flac files later if needed.

Archived