BMW Boot Problem

Hi,

wonder if anyone can offer any advice on a BMW 523 boot lid. The lock seems to have jammed. Nothing is happening electronically with central locking, boot release button by drivers seat or buttom on boot. When the key is put in the lock, it wont turn. It was fine, opening only by key until recently and not been in it since.

I thought to go through the back seats but at the back of these, there is one full sheet of metal with a hole the size of a ten pence piece :roll::loopy:

I am hoping the electronic lock hasnt failed and maybe a fuse issue or something but think the fuses are in the boot :roll:

Can anybody offer any advice on getting into the boot at all? Will need to anyway to change the lock!

Cheers

Thought it was frozen but should be ok by now I would have thought. Also says he tried wd. Might just have to keep trying it. Read another possible cause that may be preventing it electronically, but doesn't explain the lock issue and doubt it will help. Have to try tomorrow though

Archived