Hp sauce or daddies?

HP Sauce or DADDIES  

22 members have voted

1. 1. HP Sauce or DADDIES

• HP
    • DADDIES

How come they don't taste the same then?

They do to me (read the labels of both - I did):D

They did use to be different, though this changed when the frogs bought HP (they already owned the "Daddies" brand).

They do to me (read the labels of both - I did):D

They did use to be different, though this changed when the frogs bought HP (they already owned the "Daddies" brand).

I Have both in hand now bought yesterday and both have different ingredients and in different quantities

I Have both in hand now bought yesterday and both have different ingredients and in different quantities

Oooh. They must've changed 'em again (I've been buying Daddies for ages). I'll have to give HP another go:thumbsup:.

Oooh. They must've changed 'em again (I've been buying Daddies for ages). I'll have to give HP another go:thumbsup:.

Very similar ingredients i must admit, 1 has malt vinigar the other has spirit vinigar, 1 has modified maize starch the other modified corn flower.

But both taste different, Daddies has a more spice taste whereas Hp tastes spicy sweet to me.

Archived