Kids party bus or limo..any ideas please!!

tia1803

hi all!!!

racking my brain for something for my little girls 11th birthday!

was wondering about these party buses i have heard about?!

dont know what you get or anything they provide so feedback would be hugely helpful!!!!

if not them are limo's any good do you think?

or can you think of anything similar

thanks in advance

xx

The party bus that we had once was like a bouncy play area type of thing ...but on a bus. I would have put the age lmit at about 7 to be honest.

Limos are ok and the kids love them but do think that they see them transport to somewhere rather than a party in its own right.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

we hired a limo for my son and his mates when they were 8 or 9, hired it from American Pie limos I think they are in rotherham. We hired it in the afternoon for £100 and got it to drop them off at Centertainment where they went to the cinema and then for some tea. 3 other of his mates had birthdays the same week so 4 of us chipped in £25 each and then they each invited another friend along so it was a bargain and the limo was amazing! it was a Hummer I think with all the mod cons and they were sipping non alcholic bubbly and listening to their fave tunes! Money well spend IMO, good luck!

• 2 months later...

Not sure if you have this booked already but heres my INFO:

KIDS OR TEEN PARTIES, PROM NIGHT MAKEOVERS AND MUCH MORE...JUST EMAIL OR CALL FOR MORE INFO

Lynette here I am a Mobile Children’s Pamper Party service, check out my facebook page for lots of photos and DVD of my latest parties...search itsmy pamperparty ( with space in the middle)

My review site has recent fab reviews too from very happy parents.

http://www.qype.co.uk/place/1842142-Its-My-Pamper-Party-Childrens-Pampering-and-Fun-in-your-own-home-Sheffield?p_listing=1774476

I’ll let you have a look my feedback speaks for itself.

I provide a pamper party with fun, games and creative crafts too lots to keep the kids busy whilst waiting for their hair / make up. Can be tailored to your every need and if you think your child is too young for the word PAMPER then it can be a ITS ALL ABOUT ME PARTY. No false nails or massages in sight just lots of children having fun, having hair done, little lipgloss, being treat like princesses, dancing games, prizes and a whole lot of fun.

Why not add a LIMO, Party bus, Chocolate and Drinks Fountain , Jewellery crafts and much more....

Fully insured, why not put your feet up and let us keep the kids entertained for a few hours

Bell me on 07540 337066 or text and I’ll call you back

http://www.itsmypamperparty.co.uk

Hope to hear from you

Lynette

hi all!!!

racking my brain for something for my little girls 11th birthday!

was wondering about these party buses i have heard about?!

dont know what you get or anything they provide so feedback would be hugely helpful!!!!

if not them are limo's any good do you think?

or can you think of anything similar

thanks in advance

xx

why not have a pamper party, was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and she had one and all the girls loved it, simplybuff on blackstock rd does them

• 2 weeks later...

Archived