BALLISSIMO St Valentine's Masquerade Ball (postponed until 11.2.2012)

EarthlyAngel

For something a little bit unusual this Valentine's day, allow yourself and a partner to be enchanted and enticed into a bewitching and beguiling evening of magic, mystery and maybes........

* Seductive champagne reception at 7pm prompt

* Lusty 3-course banquet (vegetarian option available)

* Heavenly wines included

* Enchanting close-up magic

* Professional photographer

* Bewitching live band and DJ

* Irresistible prizes to be won

EVENT: BALLISSIMO St Valentine’s Masquerade Ball

ADDRESS: Whirlowbrook Hall, Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S11 9QD

EMAIL: earthlyangels@hotmail.com

DATE: Saturday 12 February 2011

TIME: 7pm to 1am

TICKETS: £60.00 tickets raise to £65.00 at midnight on Thursday 3rd Feb

DRESS CODE: Gentlemen in black tie and ladies, please wear your glamorous very best; masks are "de riguer"

• 2 weeks later...

It went really thanks, it certainly got people talking to us! They were fascinated to see us dressed up and even more intrigued when they saw the flyers and what we're doing, they were all really receptive and said it is a great idea.

I'll try to add a link to the poster for people to see.

I am definitely taking my girlfriend to this.......shhh! Don't tell her it's a surprise.

Seriously tho' It's about time Sheffield had events like this instead of having to spend even more money going to London and such.

Well done and see you there.

Hi Guys,

Really looking forward to the ball on next Saturday, sounds like you've got some fabulous things planned.

Can't wait :)

I would have waited for my boyfriend to sort out tickets but whats the point, he's lovable but useless.

Don't wait for the men to sort it ladies, my next problem is what amazing outfit I can find, Meadowhall here I come.

Han x

Yes, Hannahbeth, it's going to be a fabulous evening, the catering at Whirlowbrook Hall is second to none and the entertainment is top notch. No one will be disappointed :love:

I promise to keep everyone's secrets lol, your girlfriend is a lucky lady MrDarling. London is really a long way to go for quality events.

We look forward to meeting you both next weekend :)

Just to notify everyone, tickets for this event have now risen to £65.

If you are in two minds about what to do for your beloved next weekend, don't hesitate. Ballissimo will be worth all the dressing up and making the effort to look amazing. If you've ever wanted to really go over the top with your outfit, this is the chance to do it - too much will not exist!

You can also dress soberly if fancy is not your cup of tea, everyone will be welcome!

Archived