Arizona gunman why a trial?

funny?? strange how some regular posters on here think its something to joke about, try telling that to the little nine year old that died....you muppets

I think that anyone who has made any joke has made it with the underlying message that it's completely insane to sell automatic weapons to people who are insane through a supermarket without bothering to check if they are insane first.

It isn't something to be joked about. People have been killed.

funny?? strange how some regular posters on here think its something to joke about, try telling that to the little nine year old that died....you muppets

oh give over, smile, its free.

its a laugh on the outskirts of the story, NOT at the actual happenings, if you cant laugh when bad things happen, well tbh there isnt much point carrying on living, cos life would be unbearably miserable

trials tend to bring out some sort of explanations to what people did. it won't bring anyone back, and this guy's never gonna see freedom again(not sure if Arizona has the death sentence) but people might get some answers. it does help with the healing.

as for the jokes, i don't see anything wrong with them. they just going to show just how ridiculous it is to sell ammo and guns in super markets, where you can order them like candy, then be so surprised when some nut shoots everyone up. but maybe I'm just looking too much into it.

Archived