Arizona gunman why a trial?

It means that Loughner's so-called links to the American Renaissance Movement are extremely dubious. Links that have now been discredited.

Why does his mother being Jewish have any relevance to whether he had any links to the movement you mention?

the shooting in Arizona of the congresswomen and the other victims is cut and dried, there were a huge amount of witnesses so why a court case? and trial?

send him straight to the electric chair!! this seems a good way to give the families a little instant retribution, people like Jared Loughner dont deserve a trial :rant:

Everyone has the right to a fair trial whether we agree with it or not.

Completely wrong. Jared Lee Loughner, whose mother is Jewish, is a far-left 'pot head'. We have a similar type of lunatic leftist person in England - members and supporters of the 'Unite Against Fascism' group. They use violence against democratically elected politicians. Fortunately, they don't have access to firearms.

Loughner is known to have advocated some of the views of the ARM, he also at one time took an interest in the views of Hitler, read Mein Kampf and also the Communist manifesto.

In short he really has no definable political philosophy. He is a highly unbalanced individual who has posted a lot of rambling rubbish on various websites and exhibited very bizarre behaviour at college which resulted in him either being asked to leave or dropping out of his own free will.

I dont believe for a moment that his Jewish blood had anything to do with this affair whatsoever.

He grew up in a dysfunctional household his parents being recluses who kept away from any contact with the neighbors and boarded up part of their property. A neighbor commented that as a child he was not allowed to play with the other kids and used to watch them from his bedroom window.

I dont know how he got the Glock or got the 500 dollars to pay for it since he never had a job. Those details may come out later on.

It seems that nutters can sometimes get access to firearms in the UK also

looking back on the tragic shootings in Cumbria

No, me neither, which is why I thought it so bizarre that INTERVIEWER mentioned it - perhaps he's a Jew-hater?

If he's so lefty as INTERVIEWER claims then why did he target Congresswoman Gifford? She a Democrat and therefore to some degree leftwards in the US political spectrum.

If he's so lefty as INTERVIEWER claims then why did he target Congresswoman Gifford? She a Democrat and therefore to some degree leftwards in the US political spectrum.

Best ask INTERVIEWER, but I doubt you'll get a straight answer.

Having said that - the shooter sounds like a seriously disturbed individual so it's probably a bit fruitless trying to second guess his motives and affiliations.

No, me neither, which is why I thought it so bizarre that INTERVIEWER mentioned it - perhaps he's a Jew-hater?

I mentioned the fact that his mother is Jewish because this discredits his so-called links to the American Renaissance Movement - which is not exactly pro-Jewish in outlook. Rather than being a right-wing extremist, it seems he was a left-wing nut...

Of course his ethnicity had nothing to do with his cowardly, murderous attack. But his deeply disturbed far-leftist views almost certainly did...

I mentioned the fact that his mother is Jewish because this discredits his so-called links to the American Renaissance Movement - which is not exactly pro-Jewish in outlook. Rather than being a right-wing extremist, it seems he was a left-wing nut...

Of course his ethnicity had nothing to do with his cowardly, murderous attack. But his deeply disturbed far-leftist views almost certainly did...

No it doesn't - unless you believe that all children follow their parents views - which would be a fairly dim thing to do wouldn't it?

I mentioned the fact that his mother is Jewish because this discredits his so-called links to the American Renaissance Movement - which is not exactly pro-Jewish in outlook.

no it doesnt discredit anything.......i know one older ex nazi skin from sheffield that was actually part egyptian.

none aryan muslims fought on the nazis side during the second world war

you CANT second guess anything

Archived