Eating animal caught wild

If it was a domestic rabbit then it would be cruelty, if you shot it on a farmers field it would be fair game.

If you shot it on a farmer's field, it might also be poaching. ;)

Poached food is very good for you. I'm very partial to poached trout.

Grilled with almonds.

Sheep, goats etc are livestock and for human consumption, dogs & cats are companion animals and are not for food. Killing one would get you a prosecution by the RSPCA for animal cruelty.

Can you sent some proof to back up what you are saying then i will ask my neighbour to stop, what about rabbits????

if muslims can have all their religion apply here why cant the chinese?

Can you sent some proof to back up what you are saying then i will ask my neighbour to stop, what about rabbits????

If your neighbour is eating dogs call the RSPCA and see what they do about it, and I do not know the answer to the second part

Why can't the chinese what? Chinese people are free to follow their religious beliefs same as anyone else. I don't know of any religion anywhwere that says you have to eat dogs though.

Maybe you're confusing cultural practices with religious beliefs?

Why can't the chinese what? Chinese people are free to follow their religious beliefs same as anyone else. I don't know of any religion anywhwere that says you have to eat dogs though.

Maybe you're confusing cultural practices with religious beliefs?

We once owned a chow chow puppy,and it was easy to see why it could be eaten,while it still had it's puppy fat.We didn't though.

While I was working in the far east years ago,it was apperently illegal to serve dog meat,so to get round this dog meat always had the number nine in it on the menu.This was because the chinese for dog and 9 were very similar.I have no idea whether this is true or not,I know that the vietnamese eat dogs.or anything else for that matter.

If your neighbour is eating dogs call the RSPCA and see what they do about it, and I do not know the answer to the second part

think you are talking out of the wrong hole, why lie when you know nothing

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090522115007AA4IkvL

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/is-it-legal-to-eat-dog-in-the-uk

Archived