BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

I thought the BNP, whatever there many faults and failings, at least are known (and reviled) for what they are.

The hypocrisy is more that of the left which often mimics the behaviour of those it outwardly despises.

The conduct or lack of it at left wing demostrations/rallies closely resembles the Munich Beer Halls in the 20s when Hitler started his push.

Foul mouthed? Only when it's appropriate. Immature? I don't think so - unless you think that it's a sign of maturity to accept the racist morons of the BNP.
Of course.

Only the most mature of adults would use a comment like "the BNP are a bag of <REMOVED>" and expect to be able to justify it as sensible comment.

The left-wing hypocrisy is to vilify the BNP for their intolerance and beliefs, then to show equally bitter intolerance for their views. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Edit - And, it's never appropriate to be foul-mouthed on a public forum.

I really fail to see why you would identify me as a hypocrite when I correctly point out that the BNP are a bag of <REMOVED>.

Would it be more agreeable to you if I changed the words and referred to them as idiots or morons? Turds captures the feeling so much better, I find.

I'm surprised and dissapointed that the Mods have allowed you to use that kind of language.

I called a proven liar a liar and was banned for 3 days yet in the last 3 days I myself have been called a liar twice (unproven) with no action taken from the Mods.

Of course.

Only the most mature of adults would use a comment like "the BNP are a bag of <REMOVED>" and expect to be able to justify it as sensible comment.

The left-wing hypocrisy is to vilify the BNP for their intolerance and beliefs, then to show equally bitter intolerance for their views. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Very well put 10/10.

I find it most amusing that the BNP's 'hate' policies stir up so much hatred from our chums in the left wing (anybody familiar with the word 'hypocrisy'?).

The anti-right crowd do get themselves jolly worked up over it, and add the most eloquent and erudite comments to these threads:

Getting worked up about an organisation that seeks to remove British citizens because they dont like their skin colour, ban gay relationships and introduce economic policies that would create massive unemployment and make us a laughing stock on the world stage seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do in my opinion.

I'm surprised and dissapointed that the Mods have allowed you to use that kind of language.

I called a proven liar a liar and was banned for 3 days yet in the last 3 days I myself have been called a liar twice (unproven) with no action taken from the Mods.

Try and see it as giving yer gob a rest rather than a ban. It's the manly thing to do rather than coming over all whiny victim.

Very well put 10/10.

I'm sure conrod appreciated your schoolboy patronising points award.

Getting worked up about an organisation that seeks to remove British citizens because they dont like their skin colour, ban gay relationships and introduce economic policies that would create massive unemployment and make us a laughing stock on the world stage seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do in my opinion.

I say put all cheap suits and White socks on a boat and send em to darkie land:hihi:

The conduct or lack of it at left wing demostrations/rallies closely resembles the Munich Beer Halls in the 20s when Hitler started his push.

Whereas a BNP rally closely resembles the "Munich Beer Halls of the 30s".

Archived